Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

djsound

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 4, 2006
anyone know if a new one is coming out...?? I need one and ally he mac stores and others stores have stopped carrying them......store said a new one is supposed to come out but i have been waiting...anyone know?

biohead

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2010
West Drayton, UK
May be a new one, or at least info, in the next 45 days or so (thinking a possible announcement at WWDC) - but if you're desperate for one now just buy one.

mopatops

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2011
UK
I can see the Airport line being updated to support ac wifi along with the Mac refreshes this year. Whether to wait or not obviously depends on your needs. They could be updated next week or they may not be updated this year...

NewMacFan2011

macrumors member
Apr 27, 2012
Doesn't WWDC usually announce things like this. It primarily for their larger software announcements, iMacs, MB Pros, Air etc.

djsound

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 4, 2006
So I still never picked one up. I am going to get one today...or is there other options?

AppleMacFinder

macrumors 6502a
Dec 7, 2009
So I still never picked one up. I am going to get one today...or is there other options?

If you already waited that long, there is no sense to get one now.
Much better to wait for the next update, it should not be long.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.