Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sensamic

macrumors 68040
Mar 26, 2010
Cant believe so many jailbreakers dont mention the BEST jailbreak tweak EVER, which is ZEPHYR.

It will change your whole iPhone experience. My home button was broken and was about to buy a new phone when that tweak came out. Now my iPhone couldnt get any better.

Seriously, that developer deserves like 1000 thanks from us :D:D

iRooney

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2011
Charleston, SC
I'll admit that functionally and aesthetically zephyr looks great but I just don't think I'd ever really use it. I'm one of the few who likes the home button.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Jul 10, 2008
Cant believe so many jailbreakers dont mention the BEST jailbreak tweak EVER, which is ZEPHYR.

It will change your whole iPhone experience. My home button was broken and was about to buy a new phone when that tweak came out. Now my iPhone couldnt get any better.

i might have to try it again. I tried it when it first came out, found it hard to remember to use, and too many times the gestures would do something besides what I meant to do. I'm sure I just didn't give it enough time, I'll have to try again. Although for multitasking, I like Aero.

soulghost

macrumors regular
Mar 1, 2009
London

Agreed. This along with Sbsettings takes the iphone to another level.

Minhimalism

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2012
Texas
thanks

Can I also ask if anyone knows the tweak to remove the battery on lockscreen while charging and tweak to remove the clock on lockscreen. Thanks for your help

BlurriedNCBackground is slow. Use FastBlurredNCBackground from the source rpetri.ch/repo ! :D It's super zippy.

Phenomkickz

macrumors member
Jun 14, 2010
Plugification: Really convenient for listening to music, just plug headphones in music start automatically.

cocky jeremy

macrumors 603
Jul 12, 2008
Waiting for Deck to be updated for 5.1.1, i've wanted to buy it since i got my iPhone 4S in March, but it came preloaded with 5.1, so i was screwed until Friday, now Deck isn't ready. Dang.

kuwxman

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2009
Kansas City
BiteSMS
LockInfo
Multifl0w
FolderEnhancer
My3G
IntelliscreenX (for it's QuickToggles; prefer LockInfo for everything else)
Springtomize 2

sush

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2009
Does anyone know whether there is a tweak that shows me my calendar items in the notification center for any given time frame (e.g. for the upcoming week instead of only the default 24 hours)? IntelliscreenX does this, however, I am looking for a preferably small tweak that just shows me more upcoming items in my calendar since I don't need all of ISXs functionality.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Jul 10, 2008
I live in the US, if I buy the biteSMS app is it free to send texts? I saw something about 12 cents a text.

You can buy credits to use some other service, or you can just use your existing plan. Not free, but you are already paying this through att, sprint, vz.

Brandn

macrumors newbie
May 25, 2012
Waco, TX
You can buy credits to use some other service, or you can just use your existing plan. Not free, but you are already paying this through att, sprint, vz.

So I pay for Texts through AT&T my only cost with BiteSMS is the app itself, no additional costs, correct?

cashlion

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2011
Forecast (Very well done lockscreen weather tweak)
Switchy (App switcher based on concept by a forum member on The Verge)
Zephyr
Sparrow+

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.