Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rpk83

macrumors newbie
May 12, 2012
I have a number of PDF Files that need updating that I have lost the original document for :eek:, a code would be much appreciated to save me having to start from scratch :)

Last edited:

kuerbo619

macrumors newbie
May 18, 2009
for some reason at school some teachers feel like handing out their 10 year old pdf's. i would really like to not spend hours retyping their pdf's. thanks

Total Respray

macrumors regular
Nov 16, 2011
Hello,

I'd very much appreciate a code as so much of my doctoral research is based on old pdf documents - which makes editing a real pain!

Would like to try this product - thanks in advance.

TR

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
I have a number of PDF Files that need updating that I have lost the original document for :eek:, a code would be much appreciated to save me having to start from scratch :) [

----------

I'd very much appreciate a code as so much of my doctoral research is based on old pdf documents - which makes editing a real pain!

Free codes have been sent ! It will be great appreciated if you can write some feedback or comment on app store.

----------

for some reason at school some teachers feel like handing out their 10 year old pdf's. i would really like to not spend hours retyping their pdf's. thanks

pleae leave an email address, i can't send your a PM.

seattle29

macrumors member
Dec 15, 2008
I've got lots of university documents to modify and this app would be so useful :) would appreciate a code if there's any left, and I'll happily leave feedback.

larryschunk

macrumors newbie
Jun 2, 2012
My need for PDF to Word Conversions

I live in Cuenca, Ecuador, but I still do some database work for friends in the states and here. Often I need to translate all or a portion of a PDF from Spanish to English and it would work much better if I could export it to Word first because I usually only need a part of the document and Google Translate does not do a very good job with a whole PDF.

Thank you for considering me for a free copy!

MisterAvid

macrumors newbie
Jun 3, 2012
Free codes request

I know this won't work if you are a deadbeat dad, but here goes...

My GF has 2 amazing kids, 8 and 10.
Their father, masturbates in front of his kids and refuses to pay child support. He is selling properties while claiming that they are non-profitable and hiding the proceeds. Los Angeles County is suing him for not paying child support.

I love these kids more than anything in the world and receive thousands of pages of PDF legal scans in trying to help them. I am constantly converting text to usable formats. This would help us immensely in trying to get him deported.

Thanks for your offer.

-Scott

sjanush@gmail.com

Oldmanmac

macrumors 6502
Mar 31, 2012
Edmond, OK
If there any left...

I would love to get a code. We have some menus (diets) that are in .pdf format that need to be changed/updated and this would allow that to happen much easier.:cool:

DAPWNER

macrumors member
Dec 29, 2009
I'd like to get this too!

EDIT: Never mind, it seems others need this more than I :)

Last edited:

Astroboy907

macrumors 65816
May 6, 2012
Spaceball One
There are definitely better people to give this to than me, but as a student I could use it, and there is one 80 page document in dutch that needs translating for a family tree...

edit: oh yeah, email :D
photogeek (one two one) :at: gmail [dawt] com

pretty sure that can be figured out

cynthiaar

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2012
Whenever I need to convert PDF to .doc, I use PDF to Word Converter. Now understand this: file conversion is a convenience. It saves your having to retype document in Word from scratch. A converted file cannot be used as a final document. You will save yourself untold hours of frustration if you get your brain around this simple fact.

EHT

macrumors newbie
Jun 28, 2012
I could see this being helpful for sure. I saw in the other forum people were talking about a place that scans books and textbooks into PDF's https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1389636/

I guess you could use the tools of the pdf to word converter with the textbook and write notes and things like that. Could be a new way of doing things.

andy8

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2009
I am so sorry, I reply you too late,because i was very busy. And I have send the free code to your emial,pease check.

Hi, I think it is a great software especially for my daily usage as I have to review many pdf documents for computing research purposes which usually involve PDF conversions to word. I will be very grateful if you could provide me with a promo code :). I also review software on my blog and would like to review this applications as well. Thanks

dinesh88@me.com

Last edited:

Nick T.

macrumors regular
Oct 4, 2006
SoCal
PDF to Word would be great!

Dear Macrumors Members:

This is John Neil from iStonsoft, a new vendor of Mac app store. This is the third-round free giveaway of PDF to Word Converter(upgraded version) at the macrumors community , the previous versions are well received across the users that had the experience of trying. This time i will give 12 free promote codes to Macrumors community specially.

If you are interested in the software, please write down the reason why you need the software in this thread and post your email at the end of your post, then I will give the codes through email to 20 users who want the software best.

This is the product link to the Mac app store:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pdf-to-word-converter/id500924897?ls=1&mt=12

It will be great appreciated if you write a comment/feedback or retweet/share the product among your network.

PS: This campaign starts at May 12, 2012

John Neil
iStonsoft

How to redeem a Promo Code on the Mac App Store:

http://www.osxdaily.com/2011/03/17/...store-promo-code-mac-app-store-ios-app-store/

The code has been sent to following user, there are still 4 left.

1goodidea
tdiaz
realitystops
jasuncion
crazysanchez
Ifti
crashdebris
mp33er
rkruck
maha252
psychotropic
iPhoneApple
looneyflyer
colt6920
Total Respray
rpk83

————————————————————————————————————————————————
Second Time: Free Promotion Activity

In order to thanks for user's support and feedbacks, and thanks for Macrumors support, iStonsoft decide to carry out the second free promotion activities to continue giving more free code to Macrumors community. This time we will give twenty free code, hope it can help people a lot.

Thanks again for Macrunmor,

This is the product link to the Mac app store:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pdf-to-word-converter/id500924897?ls=1&mt=12

It will be great appreciated if you write a comment/feedback or retweet/share the product among your network.

I have several hundred MS Publisher files from my Windows days which have been converted to PDF files

It takes substantial time to copy each text block each image from a PDF file and then paste to a Word file on an item by item basis.

This PDF to Word converter would be tremendous assistance in making a very frustrating task turn into a "piece of cake."

Last edited:

loneflamingo

macrumors newbie
Aug 9, 2012
PDF to Word Converter

I would be grateful for a free PDF to Word Converter to convert safety manuals into editable documents. I have been asked by a local film school to create a safety program for production students. I have found several manuals online, but they are all .pdf documents. Being able to convert these manuals and various government documents concerning film production safety would be extremely helpful. The manual will be used by film and video production students to educate them about safe practices on film sets and locations. Thank you very much for your generous offer.

Lucascsula

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2007
Orange County, California
College professor here. I'd love to try out your product for a few reasons:

1. I believe that a true transfer from PDF to Word is immeasurable in my field. I teach Public Speaking and it requires HEAVY research. This would save me a TON of time.

2. I've tried out new Education apps before and I'm the FIRST one on my campus that will spread the word to other faculty members. I can give you business if you let me give it a test run. If it works well, I'll make a presentation on it this month at our division meeting. That's approximately 100+ faculty members who could definitely use something like this.

3. Finally, my students would find this app very helpful in my courses. I could make this a "heavily suggested" application for my class. I teach over 110 students a semester.

Anyways, this is of course assuming you have codes left!

Thank you for you time:

Lucas Ochoa

Email: Lochoa@saddleback.edu

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Would really use this for editing my old tech reports at University.

Many thanks - imranm@gmail.com

Ok, I have sent the code to your email, I hope you it can help you with your work. and hope you can share " iStonsoft.com" with your friends, what's more, I hope you can write some reviews on my Apple store page. very thanks.

----------

I would like a code. victoriom@me.com

My kids school assigns pdf textbooks and I convert them to word. Would be happy to try out and leave a comment.

Thank You.

HI, I am really so sorry becasue I missed your replay, and I will send the code to your quickly, please check your email, I hope my software can help you with your kids school assigns.

best regards.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.