Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FinePrint1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 9, 2012
UNITED KINGDOM
tried handbrake 0.9.6 however women in black wont transfer handbrake stops copying a few seconds after i hit rip

all others DVDs + Blu's process fine but this discs a stubborn one

Woman in Black Great Britain UK

Cheers

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
tried handbrake 0.9.6 however women in black wont transfer handbrake stops copying a few seconds after i hit rip

Cheers

I had the same issue with 1 Out of the 300 movies I ripped can't recall what one didnt work for me but it wasnt that it was an older movie so encryption shouldn't of been the problem I think some movies just don't work with handbrake

mic j

macrumors 68030
Mar 15, 2012

Cheers
Have you tried ripping it with MakeMKV, then send the mkv file to Handbrake?

MacLoverSenior

macrumors newbie
Jun 19, 2012
same issue here blu ray decoded fine :confused:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
20" 2.00 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo iMac; 13" MacBook 2.0 Ghz; 64GB iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2G iPad 3G and 4G on the way!

Michelin Man

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2012
Hi,

It seems that Handbrake has a problem as this DVD has >99 titles.

The workaround for me, which fixed it is to go to File Menu/Open Source (Title Specific)

Then you will be presented with the same window as for the generic "Open Source" menu entry.

Choose the DVD, and then when you are prompted which title number to scan, enter

Thats it, it worked for me like that.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.