Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

oldcelt

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 28, 2011
UK
OK, I think we need a separate thread from all the US guys. They are getting stressed that their MBA's, ordered on Monday aren't coming today and might have to wait till Monday. Would love to be in that position. A few of us seem to have the same delivery date (22nd). It would be interesting to see how that works out for different places in the UK/countries.:)

LukeSpringUK

macrumors member
Jun 14, 2012
OK, I think we need a separate thread from all the US guys. They are getting stressed that their MBA's, ordered on Monday aren't coming today and might have to wait till Monday. Would love to be in that position. A few of us seem to have the same delivery date (22nd). It would be interesting to see how that works out for different places in the UK/countries.:)

Mine was dispatched early this morning. Estimated delivery date is the 22nd, although originally it was 19th - 21st.

Anyone managing to track theirs yet? Mine was customs configured 13 with 8GB ram.

Kaith

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2012
Mine is still processing after two days and expected to arrive by the 29th... the wait will be horrible!

oldcelt

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 28, 2011
UK
Mine was dispatched early this morning. Estimated delivery date is the 22nd, although originally it was 19th - 21st.

Anyone managing to track theirs yet? Mine was customs configured 13 with 8GB ram.
Ditto with delivery estimates. Mine is 13/8/512. No tracking as yet.

Spoonz

macrumors member
May 16, 2012
Not really 100% relevant but just like to share my first world problem. Can't order a MBA until sometime next week due to my pay cheque clearing in time, going abroad for 3 weeks on the 28th so probably not gonna be able to order until I come back *sigh*

wrboyce

macrumors 6502
Oct 30, 2007
11" 2.0/8GB/512GB ordered on Tuesday morning (via HE site with £70 gift card).

Delivery method is "Merge in Transit" so I don't think I'll know much more than "20th - 22nd June" until it is nigh on my doorstep.

thebartonfox

macrumors member
Apr 10, 2012
UK
My base 13" with 8GB RAM just got shipped, after being ordered on the 12th.

After initially being quoted delivery at 20th-22nd now it's shipped the estimated delivery day is the 25th :(

Maybe once I get tracking information from the courier that'll improve...

Monkeyat

macrumors regular
Feb 14, 2009

Delivery method is "Merge in Transit" so I don't think I'll know much more than "20th - 22nd June" until it is nigh on my doorstep.

Same as mine... expecting to receive it 22nd. Not as fast as it should be... I've just bought some batteries from Hong Kong and they took 5 days to arrive here in France !!!

dominicdiep

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2012
Uk, 22nd June like everyone else. Praying it comes on Monday 20th June though. This is going to be the longest weekend ever:(

agedge

macrumors member
Mar 21, 2012
ordered on 11th at 9:30pm.. custom config..
Processing until early morning 14th..
shipped 2pm bst 14th ..
seemed to do something in koeln at 3am on 15th looked like custom clearance but ups reported an acception..
now location again states shaghai cn.. delivery date has gone from 18th to 20th...:(

ajm.world

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2005
I ordered the 13-inch 2GHz i7 / 8GB / 256GB + GbE t/bolt adapter via Edu store on 11th

Finally got a dispatched notification this morning, via Syncreon Tech, for "merge in transit." Assume it's merging with the adapter in UK. (Edit: delivery ETA 22nd also ...)

Anyone know how to track the MBA bit ? :)

agedge

macrumors member
Mar 21, 2012
I ordered the 13-inch 2GHz i7 / 8GB / 256GB + GbE t/bolt adapter via Edu store on 11th

Finally got a dispatched notification this morning, via Syncreon Tech, for "merge in transit." Assume it's merging with the adapter in UK. (Edit: delivery ETA 22nd also ...)

Anyone know how to track the MBA bit ? :)

UPS Tracking number was available for mine, in my account clicked track it brings up a seperate page with the tracking number and then used this on the UPS web page.

bloke

macrumors newbie
Jun 15, 2012
Ordered

Ordered my 11" 8GB/256 i5 on 13th, got delivery date of 20-22nd June,
was bemused when I called up to add a thunderbolt -Ethernet adapter, and was told I couldnt.... ;-(

First Apple device........

PC/Android user , so will be running paralells etc, so went for more ram and bigger SSD for more virtual images etc..

Bloke

tazmando

macrumors newbie
May 14, 2011
Just ordered mba 11"/1.7/8gb/128. Delivery 22 to 26 june. First mac. After a couple of years of research and following mac rumours i have gone from 15" mbp to 13" mbp to 13" mba back to 13" mbp and ended up with 11" mba. Lol.

Went into apple store today and all the guy was interested in trying to sell me was the one-to-one and apple care. He even argued with me that you couldnt get a ram upgrade to 8 gb on the air? That convinced me not to bother with the one-to-one.

Anyway, can't wait. Wife rolling her eyes as i tap this.

mauimauer

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2012
Ordered my 11.6" i7 8GB 128GB SSD right after the keynote but chose to pay by wire. Destination: Germany. Got shipped yesterday and is due for delivery on monday. Initially Apple had scheduled delivery to be between 21th and 25th.

Current status says it has just left Shanghai, China.

guidimax

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2012
Austria
Ordered my custom 13/8/128 on 14th in the morning... Still processing!
Got an shipping date by 26-28th...horrible!
Still hoping to get it at least in the end of next week!
By the way, i am from Austria!
Gonna keep you updated!

oldcelt

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 28, 2011
UK
Ordered my 11.6" i7 8GB 128GB SSD right after the keynote but chose to pay by wire. Destination: Germany. Got shipped yesterday and is due for delivery on monday. Initially Apple had scheduled delivery to be between 21th and 25th.

Current status says it has just left Shanghai, China.
How did you get the tracking info?

oldcelt

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 28, 2011
UK
Just got an email with my AppleCare details. Don't know if this has any relevance for the progress of the rest of the order, currently at shipped.

mauimauer

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2012
The first tracking number came with my "Your device shipped"-email. That number didn't work on ups.com so I called Apple to get the right tracking number. A little bit later it also showed up on the Apple Store tracking page for my order.

wrboyce

macrumors 6502
Oct 30, 2007

Minor update, status just changed from "Shipment in Transit - Delivery on Schedule" to "Shipment Dispatched". I've no idea what the difference is; don't think I would have noticed if Delivery Status Touch hadn't told me.

spriter

macrumors 65816
May 13, 2004
Ordered 13" / 1.8 / 8 /128 via HE store on 12th. Original delivery estimate was 20th-22nd, but now have shipment notification which estimates 25th but is subject to change.

Upgrading from a Rev A so can't wait!

Monkeyat

macrumors regular
Feb 14, 2009
No new info yet... so, still waiting. But this post is for those that are buying an Apple Care service in European Union ! Actually, you're paying for 3 years warranty but getting only ONE extra year !!! :eek:

How is that ? Simple, the EU Consumer Law says we have 2 years warranty from date of delivery. The only "problem" is that concerns Defects present when customer takes delivery and not after it !

Take a look yourself : Summary of EU Statutory Warranty

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.