Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Macbookairguy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 15, 2012
Hi,

I have been looking to buy an iPad 3 for some time now and I can't make up my mind on where to buy it.

I can't buy it through the Apple store, they don't accept paypal.

When I look at all the Apple resellers and look up reviews on them, there's always constant problems with either the item not being shipped at all or it is not functioning.

Can anyone recommend an online store that accepts PayPal and that you've had no problems with?

Thanks!

Azzin

macrumors 603
Jun 23, 2010
London, England.
Hi,

I have been looking to buy an iPad 3 for some time now and I can't make up my mind on where to buy it.

I can't buy it through the Apple store, they don't accept paypal.

When I look at all the Apple resellers and look up reviews on them, there's always constant problems with either the item not being shipped at all or it is not functioning.

Can anyone recommend an online store that accepts PayPal and that you've had no problems with?

Thanks!

If you've got the funds in your PP account, why not just withdraw them to your bank account and go and buy your iPad?

Macbookairguy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 15, 2012
If you've got the funds in your PP account, why not just withdraw them to your bank account and go and buy your iPad?

I have a $500 monthly withdraw limit. I'm under 18 and I don't want to give my SSN or start paying taxes.

EDIT = Anyway, I bought it from buy.com. Waiting for it to ship! :D

Last edited:

Bob Coxner

macrumors 6502a
Mar 24, 2011
Best Buy sells iPads and accepts PayPal. I think they're currently also matching the student deal from Apple (iTunes gift card).

Walmart sells iPads online and accepts Paypal. No free iTunes gift card but they do offer a free accessory pack.

JMG

macrumors 6502a
May 4, 2006
I have a $500 monthly withdraw limit. I'm under 18 and I don't want to give my SSN or start paying taxes.

EDIT = Anyway, I bought it from buy.com. Waiting for it to ship! :D

You can't hide for long. The IRS is just a fact of life.

$500 monthly withdrawal limit is insane. I spend more than that in a week.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.