Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GCardoso

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 22, 2010
Portugal
So, my old Nokia just died and here in portugal an iPhone costs like 600€ and my budget is only about 200€, I'm planning to buy an android but I don't know which to choose, what do you think I should buy???

Thanks
:apple:

GCardoso

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 22, 2010
Portugal
I kind of remembered that before posting, but this is the only forum I trust and as an apple fan I want the opinions of other apple fans... ;)

Nunojfg

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2012
For 200€ you can afford a medium to top Android smartphone. Altough I don't have android, I'd recommend Xperia Mini Pro.

So, my old Nokia just died and here in portugal an iPhone costs like 600€ and my budget is only about 200€, I'm planning to buy an android but I don't know which to choose, what do you think I should buy???

Thanks
:apple:

Technarchy

macrumors 604
May 21, 2012
How the hell is this not trolling?

This is an Apple centric forum and this is an iPhone section.

Dreads

macrumors regular
Feb 17, 2015
Most older model android flagships should be well within your budget look on eBay youl find plenty of them....

mrex

macrumors 68040
Jul 16, 2014
europe
I want opinions from other apple fans...

sorry but why? when you get much better knowledge and hence better aswers from android forums you still want to pay for an item suggested by fans of apple? doesnt make sense to me...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.