Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NXTMIKE

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 11, 2008
Canada
Hi all,

I'm conducting a survey for my design firm, seeking out market research for how you print and where you print (online, local print shop), when having to do a job for your business, organization, charity, client, personal needs, etc...

Would greatly appreciate your response. There are only a few short questions, and most are multiple choice:

http://www.quedgedesign.com/survey_printing.html

Cheers!

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Wish I could help you on this. But I work for a medium size printing company and have access to free printing. One of the perks. But I do sit on a couple of Executive Boards that occasionally require print. In those cases I go to a local small print shop here where I live. Most print jobs I require are usually to big to do online. I also like talking to my supplier to make sure they understand the specifics I require. Who knows, maybe this little bit of info might assist you.

NXTMIKE

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 11, 2008
Canada
Wish I could help you on this. But I work for a medium size printing company and have access to free printing. One of the perks. But I do sit on a couple of Executive Boards that occasionally require print. In those cases I go to a local small print shop here where I live. Most print jobs I require are usually to big to do online. I also like talking to my supplier to make sure they understand the specifics I require. Who knows, maybe this little bit of info might assist you.

Thanks! Definitely helps! PM me your email address if you want the promo code!

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Thank you for your generous offer but I will not require it. Just trying to help. Please remember that as a lead hand pressman for 20 years and being in the industry for 38 years, I would be a lot more fussy about my printing needs than the average person. Sometimes my knowledge in this field can make me a pain in the butt. Take care and good luck with your adventure.

pDocther

macrumors newbie
Aug 16, 2012
United Kingdom
Print Online-Print24

Im not working on printing online companies, but im one of the customers using online printing services for my Business Cards, Stickers, Brochures, and Flyers. In terms of both quality and speed, I'll Highly Recommend Print24. There machines are made of superior quality. They use different machines to get the level that suits their trade.They print high quality flyers, brochures, calendars, business cards, stickers, postcards and a lot more. Print24 are like a brilliant secret. The only reason I still use Print24 is because they are SO Cheap. Lastly, They are easy ordering. Fast turnarounds and best quality. I always got my order faster than I expected. My order looks great always! I’ll definitely use them for LIFETIME!

-Mathew

Last edited:

arabelbrown

macrumors newbie
Aug 16, 2012
hello pDocther.

Such a nice description here about online printing service.It really very useful and interesting service .There are many advantage of the print24.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.