Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GIZBUG

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oct 28, 2006
Chicago, IL
I need to make and send out some thank you cards from my recent wedding. I wanted to incorporate a picture or two that was taken at our wedding, in our thank you card. Any suggestions on what app I can use to do this? I currently have PAGES on my Macbook Air, but haven't found a tempelate for a thank you card, and not sure if I can import a picture into the card. I will probably make the card in the app, then take the file to maybe kinko's and have them mass print the cards on color paper for me.

Suggesions?

icoffee

macrumors regular
Jan 17, 2008
Equinux has some neat templates for Apple Mail. You might find it a little less time consuming to do it that way. http://www.equinux.com/us/products/stationery/index.html

snberk103

macrumors 603
Oct 22, 2007
An Island in the Salish Sea
Pages has templates for Thank You cards... do you have a current version? Regardless... You have at least two options. 1) Take any of the templates that match the size you want and kinda look like what you want - and then just drag your photo onto the existing graphic. You can also change the other elements (text etc) using normal Pages editing features.

2) Go to a place like iworkcommunity.com and find a template you like. Even if the text is not what you want, if you like the font you can always just type the text you want.

Good Luck.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.