Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rblee83

macrumors newbie
May 26, 2005
Student buying 2GHz g5 Powermac, help appreciated

I'm a student at Mass College of Art entering my senior year next year. I have completely had it with Windows, and am officially making the switch to Apple. Ideally, I'll never have to touch another windows product again (maybe the xbox360...) I do alot of digital work with Photoshop etc, and In 4 days I am purchasing a dual 2ghz powermac at Apple's retail store in Cambridge as well as Adobe creative Suites, an Intuos Pad, and Dreamweaver off of Campustech.com Any help with coupons anyone isn't using would be GREATLY appreciated.

By the way, here's my website to verify my claim's authenticity.. haha..
http://babel.massart.edu/~robertlee
this is the email I use most often: bobby77lee@yahoo.com

bshiro

macrumors newbie
Aug 18, 2004
St Louis, MO
coupon or promo code for a student please?

Hi, I'm in need of a coupon to the Apple Store. I'll be buying an iMac and plan to spend around $1000. Does anyone have a coupon to help defray the cost?

I tried signing up for itunes to get a $30 of $300 coupon as described here: http://www.fatwallet.com/t/18/475705 but it's been over a week, and I never received one. I see that some people in this forum have mentioned $40 off $400 codes too. Are there $50 off $500, etc. as well?

Please EMAIL if you can help me out: shiro@wustl.edu
If you prefer to PM me, that's okay too.

Thanks,
Brian
http://shiro.wustl.edu

agoodman82

macrumors newbie
May 29, 2005
$30 off of $300 Order Promo Code - Expires Soon!

Hey guys,

I ordered an iPod shuffle awhile back, and got a promo code offer via email after registering it. The offer is for $30 off of a $300 purchase at the Apple store. I am not going to be using it, so I thought I would post it here in case someone else could make use of it.I believe it expires on June 2nd, so use it fast!!! Enjoy!

Code: MBY82AY7CA

debroglie

macrumors 6502a
Aug 19, 2004
Philadelphia, PA
agoodman82 said:
Hey guys,

I ordered an iPod shuffle awhile back, and got a promo code offer via email after registering it. The offer is for $30 off of a $300 purchase at the Apple store. I am not going to be using it, so I thought I would post it here in case someone else could make use of it.I believe it expires on June 2nd, so use it fast!!! Enjoy!

Code: MBY82AY7CA

Thank you very much :)

iPod mini + shuffle - $30 = summer birthday shopping all done :D

azntigger0212

macrumors newbie
Jun 2, 2005
I'm assuming these coupons can only be used at the online store...in which case I have a question. Can I get edu discounts at physical apple stores...even if I don't have a school ID yet (starting as a freshman this fall)? Thanks! I need to save as much money as I can (powerbook 12" :p )

Kingsnapped

macrumors 6502a
Oct 16, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
azntigger0212 said:
I'm assuming these coupons can only be used at the online store...in which case I have a question. Can I get edu discounts at physical apple stores...even if I don't have a school ID yet (starting as a freshman this fall)? Thanks! I need to save as much money as I can (powerbook 12" :p )

Do it online, and it won't be a problem. In the hugely unlikely event that they check you out, you have a very legitimate reason to claim the discount.

azntigger0212

macrumors newbie
Jun 2, 2005
Kingsnapped said:
Do it online, and it won't be a problem. In the hugely unlikely event that they check you out, you have a very legitimate reason to claim the discount.

haha i wanted to get it at a store so i could get it faster :p i hate waiting for stuff to ship

woodeee

macrumors newbie
Jun 6, 2005
$30 promo code??

A grateful shopper looking for spare $30 promo code.. :)

many thanks if you have one.. please email!

boxcarracer767

macrumors newbie
Jun 7, 2005
Decided to make the switch today, because I'm tired of waiting for either an ibook or powerbook update for the 12 inch. So I've decided to buy the 12 inch powerbook with superdrive. If anyone has a promo code they could offer me, would be much appreciated as I am a student trying to save as much as I could. Email me tanjarwalla@gmail.com.
Thanks Again

pianodude123

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2005
in the internet
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I am going to buy the first mac computer for my house today and i am buying a powermac. I need all the extra discounts i can get. Please be so kind as to spare me a coupon...

either (&*^$ pianodude363@yahoo.com *&^$%^&*) or you can PM me one...THANKS!!!!

Sidupadhyay

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2005
Hi,

First of all much thanks in advance to anyone that would be kind enough to help me out. Basicly I am a student who has graduated, my college has send me an email notifing me that In a few weeks I will lose my chance of purchasing from the apple student discoutn store. So I have found enough money for my self to buy an iPod photo 30 gb model. But every single thing would help at this time. If anyoen has a coupon please pm me or email me at shougan[at]gmail[dot]com

Thank again.

-Sid

ajm.world

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2005
This is cheeky but worth a shot!!

After a lot of difficult umm-ing and arr-ing I've decided to purchase a PowerBook 12" with SuperDrive. I'm getting the standard model (no BTO's needed) and have education discount.

However, are there any promo codes around that could help me with my purchase just a little bit more? :p

I'm in the UK and will be purchasing from Apple UK Online Store.

Cheers!! :D

alasdairm-at-gmail-dot-com

sterry87

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2005
I'm going to be purchasing my first Mac (an iBook) within the next week. Any promo codes, especially the $30 off, would be greatly appreciated. I'll be your new best friend! Thanks!

gsterry87-at-wmconnect-dot-com

alexeismertin

macrumors regular
Jun 2, 2005
Bristol, UK
UK Purchasers - £18 off

I have various accounts with Apple and was sent the same eCoupon to all my email accounts. It allows £18 off purchases of £179 ex vat, but expires today.

NW8897GM54

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.