Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventino

macrumors member
Jun 26, 2010
Tehran
Flying_colors_album.jpg

Flying Colors

Juventino

macrumors member
Jun 26, 2010
Tehran
I feel like the album cover doesn't really fit the music, haha.. I decided to check them out, because the album cover is neat and expected something completely different.

well, actually it does! it's progressive/alternative Rock at its finest. kinda like Transatlantic (another MP supergroup) but much better! :D check it out, you won't regret it.

Juventino

macrumors member
Jun 26, 2010
Tehran
Go%2BHome%2BLive%2BFrom%2BSlane%2BCastle.jpg

--------

Interesting record..previewing it on iTunes right now...I like it!

I don't know exactly what kind of music you like more but if you're still undecided on buying the whole album, get these first :

Blue Ocean, The Storm, Everything Changes and Better Than Walking Away

Destroysall

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 28, 2012
United States

--------

I don't know exactly what kind of music you like more but if you're still undecided on buying the whole album, get these first :

Blue Ocean, The Storm, Everything Changes and Better Than Walking Away

Thanks! I like to be open minded when it comes to music so while I have my preferences, I tend to listen to almost everything. :)

Destroysall

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 28, 2012
United States
Such a great artist. May she rest in peace. She composed such great music. :eek:
carla_white.jpg

----------

I miss Tarja in Nightwish. Anette Olzon is good in her own right, but sounds a little too pop for a band that wrote most of its material with an opera singer in mind.

I agree in that sense. I feel she could have made their previous album much better than it already is. I recalled hearing a version of "Planet Hell" with Anette Olzon as the singer instead, and it sounded nowhere near Tarja.

AmbientEleven

macrumors newbie
Nov 18, 2011
London
Trentemøller & Clutch

Attachments

• trentemoller-the-last-resort1.jpg
    trentemoller-the-last-resort1.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 194
  • Clutch - Blast Tyrant.jpg
    Clutch - Blast Tyrant.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 226

Dunkaccino

macrumors member
May 17, 2010
Nirvana: Unplugged in New York.....This is kind of Kurt's farewell in a way. He'd be dead just a few months later. No one since has really had the same kind of positive impact he had on the music industry, in my opinion. RIP man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.