Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Prof.

macrumors 603
Original poster
Aug 17, 2007
Chicagoland
Has anyone noticed this? I have a 2012 MBP running ML and sometimes when I'm on facebook, the website becomes unresponsive to mouse clicks. Examples include: unable to click a picture to view larger size, click external links, like people's content, etc. This phenomenon only occurs on FB, so I don't think it's a hardware problem.

Bodycalming

macrumors regular
Jan 15, 2009
London.
Not quite the same but I do have big problems with FaceBook since a clean install of Mountain Lion on my iMac. (1) Open a photograph, the screen goes nuts when I pass the mouse over the photograph. (2) Most times FaceBook opens very slow, sometimes does not open. (3) FaceBook screen goes white with no content. I have remove tasks running in the background QuickSilver, Do Not Track Plus, Clamxav and FreeMemory Pro nothing I can think of has changed the way FaceBook responds. :apple: :mad::mad::mad:

MikeeW

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2011
Asia
Not sure that this is ML related, but I have had similar clicks issues. In particular, with Safari. I need to click several times to get it to respond. Once it is "active", the clicks work OK.

mmomega

macrumors demi-god
Dec 30, 2009
DFW, TX
Not quite the same but I do have big problems with FaceBook since a clean install of Mountain Lion on my iMac. (1) Open a photograph, the screen goes nuts when I pass the mouse over the photograph. (2) Most times FaceBook opens very slow, sometimes does not open. (3) FaceBook screen goes white with no content. I have remove tasks running in the background QuickSilver, Do Not Track Plus, Clamxav and FreeMemory Pro nothing I can think of has changed the way FaceBook responds. :apple: :mad::mad::mad:

Same when looking at Facebook photos "full screened" the whole area around the pic flashes but only while the mouse moves.

Other than that everything else works great, my wife is on there daily I would have heard of other problems :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.