Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ben Dixon

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2008
Stafford, UK
Hey guys,

Got a couple of links for you to check out if you fancied it.

First up is a channel me and a few mates set up to play through some games and have a laugh at the same time. This can be found here... http://www.youtube.com/letsplayourway

Next up is the company I co-founded last year. We are a computer games studio and released the first trailer for our debut game yesterday morning. Would love for you to all check it out here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bu36lUM2lk

TonsOfFun420

macrumors member
May 10, 2012
Video is sick :D Well done! Love your vids.

I'm from Britain so I mainly head to the Alps but I've been to Loon Mountain and Bretton Woods in New Hampshire and loved the both of them :D But that place looks really nice :)

Thanks! I appreciate it, that really means a lot!

Quotenfrau

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2011

qwarkas

macrumors member
Apr 7, 2010
Vyborg in Russia
Hi! This my city video.
I made ​​a video ("Vyborg in Russian") with a ipod 4g and processed using the program -iMovie.
I would be happy reviews about my work, but do not expect praise, as a grim video). Who loves darkness, that perhaps my work is like.

OllyW

Staff member
Oct 11, 2005
The Black Country, England
Moderator note:

Instead of linking to your videos can you please use BB Code tags to embed your YouTube videos into the forum post.

Instructions can be found here. Remember, you only need to use the movie code and not the full YouTube URL.

For example, the previous post...

Looks like this when using youtube tags...

Just put a new 6 core chip in my mac pro.

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
I just started playing with iMovie on my iPhone, these are my two favorites. I need to find out how to fade the music at the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ddyracer

macrumors 68000
Nov 24, 2009
I just started playing with iMovie on my iPhone, these are my two favorites. I need to find out how to fade the music at the end.

YouTube: video

She is 17 months and this is her first time on a swing. I was impressed.

YouTube: video

I read there is no way to fade out the audio itself, you have to fade out the video and it fades out the audio as well.

Link

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
I read there is no way to fade out the audio itself, you have to fade out the video and it fades out the audio as well.

Link

Thanks for the link, I have been doing this by trial and error. I didn't think about a manual on the apple site. Sometimes the obvious isn't obvious. I am sure there are plenty of hidden features I am about to discover now.

Ddyracer

macrumors 68000
Nov 24, 2009
Thanks for the link, I have been doing this by trial and error. I didn't think about a manual on the apple site. Sometimes the obvious isn't obvious. I am sure there are plenty of hidden features I am about to discover now.

No prob.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.