Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

roberthodgson

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 18, 2010
My wife has about 14.000 photos on her IPad acording to the number count when she views her photos I imported them into IPhoto on the Mac but it ony sees and imports just over 7200 is there a different program that I can use to backup her photos to our Mac.

Thanks in Advance

Rob

Agent-P

Contributor
Dec 5, 2009
The Tri-State Area
If you have access to a Windows computer then you can plug in the iPad and it'll show up in Windows explorer as a camera and you can just copy them over.

Tom G.

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Champaign/Urbana Illinois
I believe that xAgustinx is incorrect in his post #5, as I have downloaded photos from my iPad to my Mac irregardless of where the photos on the iPad came from. And I've been doing it since the first iPad.

I would like to see where he got this idea that you could only download photos that were taken on the iPad.

jomirrivera

macrumors 6502
Mar 15, 2011
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4083?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES

Solo puedes importar contenidos fotográficos y de vídeo que hayas sacado o grabado con el dispositivo. No puedes importar contenidos fotográficos o de vídeo sincronizados desde iTunes

pero puedes importar contenido como "screenshots" o videos y fotos recibidas por email o imessages por ejemplo. Hay muchas maneras de tener fotos en el ipad sin haberlas grabado con la camara del ipad!

btbrossard

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2008
Chicagoland
pero puedes importar contenido como "screenshots" o videos y fotos recibidas por email o imessages por ejemplo. Hay muchas maneras de tener fotos en el ipad sin haberlas grabado con la camara del ipad!
And also images/videos imported onto the iPad with the camera connection kit.

MythicFrost

macrumors 68040
Mar 11, 2009
Australia
My wife has about 14.000 photos on her IPad acording to the number count when she views her photos I imported them into IPhoto on the Mac but it ony sees and imports just over 7200 is there a different program that I can use to backup her photos to our Mac.

Thanks in Advance

Rob
I'd go with Image Capture. It's in Applications > Utilities, or just search for it in spotlight.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.