Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

androiphone

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2009
I would never dream of saying stuff in this video, people are allowed to make their own choice and deserve to enjoy the products they own without someone banging on about how 'magical' something else is.

this is honestly why fan-sheeple of all types (not just in the technology world) make me sick.

junglesnake

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2011
Now that is hilarious because it's all so true! You could find a thread that has most of the arguments or comments in there! Android is loving that!

Wuiffi

macrumors 6502a
Oct 6, 2011
yeah it's true that a lot of Apple fans (not saying fanboys) say stuff like that. But why do they say it? Cause most of it is just true.
My Android phone lags and the battery life is horrible. Does this make me an Apple fanboy?!

Want300

macrumors 65816
Oct 12, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I have heard a lot of different people say some of those exact words.

I am probably guilty when it comes to Apple computers... I have had several horrible experiences with PC's.

I give my dad crap each time he needs me to fix his Dell laptop.

I do it to my boss too... because he was very Anti-Apple and Anti-iPhone... Now he has an iPhone 4S, an iPad, and a MacBook Air...

Broph

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2010
New Zealand
Who are the worst fanboys?

This post is about a little thought I had.

Saw this (yes, I know it's Gizmodo):

http://gizmodo.com/5941258/****-apple-fanatics-say

And it made me think that the tables have turned.... For the years around the 3G / 3Gs time, Android was terrible (in my view). But, as the iPhone was getting more popular, I quite often heard Apple fanboys saying "Why do you have 'x' phone, the iPhone is so much better in every way" etc... Hence, why all the hate towards Apple fanboys etc... which, to an extent I can understand, as I was getting sick of Apple fanboys as well.

But now, it seems that Android fanboys still think they're in the minority & have to be complete jerks to anyone that owns an Apple device. I'm pretty sure that they've become the exact thing they hated at the start.

I have an iPhone 4s, because I prefer it to any other phone (mainly for the music, as no decent online music stores are available for New Zealand), but it's gotten so annoying having comments from strangers like 'stupid Apple fanboy' if I've been walking down the street texting etc. My god, I've done nothing lol...

From what I've seen & heard, the Apple crowd has welcomed the competition, because let's be honest, it did take a while for someone to make a decent competitor.

But it now seems that Android fanboys just want to destroy anyone who owns an Apple device.

Anyone else agreeing with me on this?

I never believed I'd say this, but hell, even the PS3 / Xbox360 fanboys are more civil to each other haha.

DISCLAIMER: I PREFER Apple products, but don't consider myself as a 'fanboy' by any stretch of the imagination. I really don't care what device you have.

3542aa.jpg

Tom8

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2010
All fanboys are stupid. Sure, you can prefer a certain company's products, but don't let that skew your view of other companies and their products.

moosquared

macrumors regular
Nov 10, 2010
I have a friend who completely 101% hates anything apple. He would go on facebook and post every single article about apple, whether it's new products, software, or lawsuit, and then bashing them. If a new non-apple products comes out, he will still post it and then bashed apple once again. I've blocked him so that none of his post will appear on my FB ever again, so I have no idea what he is spouting about the Samsung vs. Apple trial. I'm sure it's something "meaningful".

Sedrick

macrumors 68030
Nov 10, 2010
I used to tell my son; "you'll get over all that ***** when you discover girls".

woodekm

macrumors 65816
Feb 24, 2008
How about " I don't want apple to make the iPhone screen ANY wider, because it wouldn't fit in my pocket".

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Worst fanboys? He ones who start asinine threads that will inevitably spiral out of control in a tailspin of flamers and land squarely in the Wasteland of MR.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.