Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iBell

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 4, 2012
New display, new resolution, new iPhone. Maybe it's bit taller then some of you wanted, but when you see it and hold it in your own hand - you will be amazed and give it some :apple: love.

Is it a good size for wallpapers? Yes. Use your imagination and create nice wallpapers for you're own and our pleasure.

MOD NOTE: As with most wallpaper threads some pics may be NSFW. Peruse at your own risk.

Last edited by a moderator:

EthanNixon

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2007
New Jersey
New display, new resolution, new iPhone. Maybe it's bit taller then some of you wanted, but when you see it and hold it in your own hand - you will be amazed and give it some :apple: love.

Is it a good size for wallpapers? Yes. Use your imagination and create nice wallpapers for you're own and our pleasure.

Let's wait for it to come out before you make this thread. You just want to be the first one... lol Internet

iBell

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 4, 2012
I'll start the thread with a part of my favourite guardian angel :)

Attachments

• summer1.jpg
    summer1.jpg
    472.1 KB · Views: 5,108

iBell

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 4, 2012
The reason to why I created this thread is because I like to "make" wallpapers for my future phone. That way when it's in my hand, I can upload them to the device and look at them on a gorgeous display. If you like to upload some wallpapers, it's great. If not, well I'd like to share my wallpapers that I will use.

IF, you want to use this thread in the future - thats up to you :)

Sharing is caring.

iBell

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 4, 2012
Do you play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive? I do.

Attachments

• csgo_640x1136.jpg
    csgo_640x1136.jpg
    622.3 KB · Views: 4,532

Agent-P

Contributor
Dec 5, 2009
The Tri-State Area
The reason to why I created this thread is because I like to "make" wallpapers for my future phone. That way when it's in my hand, I can upload them to the device and look at them on a gorgeous display. If you like to upload some wallpapers, it's great. If not, well I'd like to share my wallpapers that I will use.

Don't worry, I completely understand what you're saying. :)

I also like having wallpapers ready from the first moment I start up my device because that's the first thing I change (and I change it often). In fact, before the retina iPad was released, I made a ton of wallpapers and contributed pretty early on in the first thread in that section. Turned out the rumours were true and there were plenty of wallpapers ready to go from me and other users.

GoreVidal

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2011
I guess you can call it art even if it's something my 7 year old can do. Ugly is ugly.

:rolleyes:
Here's something I made when I spilled paint all over the room:
jackson.jpg

Actually no, it's a Jackson Pollack. Some of these sell for millions. Art is whatever people want it to be or has an impact on them, regardless of who can do it. If your 7 year old could have done that, why didn't they do it first? I suggest you put your 7 year old to work and start selling that art.

Roessnakhan

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2007
ABQ
I'm glad I'm not the only crazy one who has been converting his backgrounds.

Attachments

• ios_jb_4_bg.jpg
    ios_jb_4_bg.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 6,942
  • ios_union_bg.jpg
    ios_union_bg.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 19,022
  • ios_jb_bg.jpg
    ios_jb_bg.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 5,020
  • ios_color_bg.jpg
    ios_color_bg.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 7,430
  • ios_field_bg.jpg
    ios_field_bg.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 11,348

iEnvy

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2010
DFW
I just did a google images search for iphone,setting the size of results to 640x1136. It gives you some..interesting results after a few scrolls. :eek:

AFDoc

Suspended
Jun 29, 2012
Colorado Springs USA for now
:rolleyes:
Here's something I made when I spilled paint all over the room:

Actually no, it's a Jackson Pollack. Some of these sell for millions. Art is whatever people want it to be or has an impact on them, regardless of who can do it. If your 7 year old could have done that, why didn't they do it first? I suggest you put your 7 year old to work and start selling that art.

Yeah... ugly is ugly. My opinion so deal.

androiphone

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2009
Let's keep them all high quality, ie no blurry up-scales. :)
Here's another:

Attachments

• Portal.png
    Portal.png
    418.3 KB · Views: 13,970

Vanilla Ice

macrumors 6502
Jan 30, 2011
Los Angeles

IF, you want to use this thread in the future - thats up to you :)

Sharing is caring.

Im with you bud! Im happy you made this thread. You beat me to it LOL. Can't wait for the Awesome walls!!!

miamialley

macrumors 68040
Jul 28, 2008
California, USA

MOD NOTE: As with most wallpaper threads some pics may be NSFW. Peruse at your own risk.

I love it when you guys put NSFW on these threads. MR won't allow anything that's NSFW anyway and I've never seen anything remotely NSFW on MR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.