Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

freebird

macrumors member
Dec 1, 2004
Rasoom said:
$30 off $300 purchase promo code: MBYQG48TMX
Didn't work for me, someone must have used it (without posting...)

Anyone have another? I would appreciate it oh so much. Takes me almost 3 hours to make that much.

M

Mews

Could anyone spare a $30 code for me? I'm planning to get an eMac very soon (within this week) and I would be grateful if anyone could get me one. :D I am planning to buy in the regular U.S. store. Thank you very much! My e-mail is blitzddr@gmail.com, or you could PM me via the forums. Thanks again!

fuzzynavo

macrumors regular
Oct 13, 2004
CA
i'm in the same boat and would like an extra code as wel. i'm planning on getting a mini within the week. if anyone has one handy, please pm me, thanks in advance.

Inside_line

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2005
U.S.A.
public enemy said:
thought this would help some of you- for those getting a student discount, you can also fill out this form for $100 back! expires June 25- HURRY!

http://education.apple.com/students/go/save/

enjoy!

Thanks! THats a great link... I am going to use it!

Does anyone know if the $30 coupon can be used with the education discount or any other offers such as the one above? If so, I could use a code too. Thanks for the great info guys.

mkc2000reading

macrumors newbie
Jun 22, 2005
another code monger!

I too am seeking a promotion code! I'm a poor student and I plan to buy a mini and a 20 inch display in the next few days and mini's don't qualify for the 100$ student cash back rebate. If anyone has a promo code I'd greatly appreciate it. You can email me at mkatecallahan@gmail.com

Inside_line

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2005
U.S.A.
I already ordered my pb with the $100 rebate.. does anyone know if these rebates are stackable? anyone have terms/conditions? Seems like they want them used by the people they send them too... not like a general promotion like the $100. Anyway, I got $200 student discount + $100 rebate. Another $30 or 40 off would have been nice, but heck i'm already $300 under the retail :) Thanks all :)

brockster

macrumors newbie
Jun 22, 2005
$30 off $300 anyone

If anyone has a $30 off $300 code I would be very grateful.

Thank you,

Brock

absolutyyz

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2005
$30 off of $300 coupon code?

Hey all, I would be so thankful if anyone had a $30 off of $300 coupon code to give me. I need to buy a late father's day gift for pops!
Thanks!
- BP :)

Fyrie

macrumors newbie
Jun 26, 2005
We're buying our first mac today or tomorrow and just wondered if anyone had any extra promo codes of any kind, please PM me if you have any I might be able to use.

Thank you very much!

mulletman13

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2004
Los Angeles.
Shiezer! I think I'll just bump this post to the top...

Does anybody have a small coupon ... it could even be $5 or $10 that is going to waste?

The reason I ask (beg), is because I am only able to get $1057 in my debit account, and I'm looking at roughly a $1055 charge when I buy my computer on Apple. From what I've heard they may charge a little bit over... so if anybody would be so kind to send me whichever coupon codes they have.... I would appreciate it so much. If not... I'll just hope I dont encounter an overdraft charge.

Thanks in advance, and I'll keep an eye on this thread.

ryanreineck

macrumors newbie
Jun 28, 2005
any unused codes??

could someone PLEASE email me a code for $40 off or $30 off?? I'm about to order a PB for school and the extra money off would REALLY help me.

Pleasepleasepleeease email me a code if you have it!!
thanks sooo much in advance!!

ryanreineck at gmail dot com

scoopmichael

macrumors newbie
Jul 1, 2005
Inside_line, How did you get a $100 rebate? I am looking to buy a PB, and an extra $100 off would be awesome!
I'd also like a $30 or $40 coupon if anyone can spare one!
Thanks!
scoopmichael

Inside_line said:
I already ordered my pb with the $100 rebate.. does anyone know if these rebates are stackable? anyone have terms/conditions? Seems like they want them used by the people they send them too... not like a general promotion like the $100. Anyway, I got $200 student discount + $100 rebate. Another $30 or 40 off would have been nice, but heck i'm already $300 under the retail :) Thanks all :)

Inside_line

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2005
U.S.A.
scoopmichael said:
Inside_line, How did you get a $100 rebate? I am looking to buy a PB, and an extra $100 off would be awesome!
I'd also like a $30 or $40 coupon if anyone can spare one!
Thanks!
scoopmichael

Hey, see the link above posted by public enemy.... it was an education promotion... which expired June 25th. I'm sending mine in shortly, never did get any $30-40 rebates. Good luck!

eclipz

macrumors newbie
Jul 2, 2005
Hello all,

Does anyone know if the promotional codes work with the Apple Canada store? I'm planning on purchasing a PowerMac on Monday. If they do work and someone has one they aren't going to use, it would be greatly appreciated. You could email me here .

Thanks,
mk

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.