Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mrbouf

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2012
Did anyone else have a problem with this? First I think it's too large, and it really doesn't do anything.

I got it from a vendor at the flea market. No warranty. Wondering if anyone else out there got one and enjoyed it.

John

----------

I can't find the app that goes with it either. Maybe only for jailbroken phones?

----------

Ah! I think it's supposed to maybe do something with the vibrate? Doesn't do much for me though.

Last edited:

Mrbouf

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2012
How can I upload photos? My only camera is the iPhone.

----------

Would it be too explicit for this forum?

vastoholic

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Pics or GTFO! Lol

Can't tell if serious.....

Not to incriminate myself but I have seen ads for the iPad attachment. Didn't know they had one for the iPhone.

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
Was it used?

itG7ZAwLXufik.png

Mrbouf

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2012
I figured it out,

You need to play music to it, it has 2 AA batteries, and if I'm playing music, it starts to pulsate to the music...

So far Deadmau5 has been the best, Pink Floyd was just weird but not bad.

It doesn't play the music, you just "feel" the music.

BTW, don't play Slipknot, the blast beats really hurt, I was like scrambling to get it off,,, (or do play Slipknot, if you're into C&B torture)

tkwolf

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2012
You know, i came here with the hopes of maybe the OP just committing a typo from flAshlight to flEshlight but hey, we got your back man! Although I didn't know such thing even existed up til now

Mrbouf

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2012
Well, it broke,

not going to go into details, but the flea market is closed for the winter now. Has anyone else seen this, and knows where to get it this time of year?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.