Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wkadamsjr

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2010
My stupid emails saying my iPhone has been shipped still haven't come!!

Everytime my phone goes off I grab it thinking its the email.....stupid MacMall special offers.....

Umm, it will get there Friday?? :confused:
What difference does it make whether you get the email today or Thursday?

iBug2

macrumors 601
Jun 12, 2005
When last I checked, there's only about 60 trillion dollars in the world (that's supposedly the total value of everything) so 1 trillion market value would be pretty huge.

Rothschilds have 500 trillion worth of assets I think. So I don't think the world is worth 60 trillion only.

PDXoPDX

macrumors member
Sep 5, 2008
My Apple Store friends are laughing all the way to the bank. 5+ years of ESPP purchases are paying dividends of houses and cars.

I bought a single share for laughs back in the Jobs years. Wishing I had gone all in...

Allenbf

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2012
Elsewhere, USA
My stupid emails saying my iPhone has been shipped still haven't come!!

Everytime my phone goes off I grab it thinking its the email.....stupid MacMall special offers.....

Have you tried searching UPS? I have no email either, but if you go to UPS and "search by reference" and put in your cell #, you will see where it is. Mine just left Chek Lap Kok, China. Yes, I lol'd at the name, too.

ghsDUDE

macrumors 68030
May 25, 2010
So happy I bought Apple when it was $590 earlier this year and everyone said it was too expensive. You never know, for those who want to invest, $700 might look cheap in a couple month?! :cool:

Veinticinco

macrumors 65816
Feb 25, 2009
Europe
Higher it rises, harder it falls is the conventional wisdom. But I'm not so sure it applies to Apple anymore.

They could suspend a ***** on a stick in that glass cube on 5th Ave and there'd be queues lined up round the block to buy it, with a global media frenzy proclaiming it the company's best product ever.

$650bn. Insane.

jrswizzle

macrumors 603
Aug 23, 2012
McKinney, TX
Rothschilds have 500 trillion worth of assets I think. So I don't think the world is worth 60 trillion only.

According to a 2005 study (dated a little I know but some perspective) the world had approximately $140 trillion in assets.

Even accounting for inflation and such - no way Rothschild has anywhere NEAR $500 trillion....

A publicly traded company worth $1 trillion would be pretty massive.

Cynicalone

macrumors 68040
Jul 9, 2008
Okie land
It will soon be time to split the stock again. 2 to 1 might not be enough this time. 4 to 1 would better for investors and really accelerate the push toward being the first trillion dollar company.

ghsDUDE

macrumors 68030
May 25, 2010
Have you tried searching UPS? I have no email either, but if you go to UPS and "search by reference" and put in your cell #, you will see where it is. Mine just left Chek Lap Kok, China. Yes, I lol'd at the name, too.

Nope...I typed all that info in the reference and nothing shows up. But I'm still getting a 9/21 delivery date.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.