Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kcmac

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 22, 2002
Why did Apple decide to use 1/3 of the screen when viewing an app? Christ. For those of us getting older this is impossible to read.

Did all the veterans go on vacation and the interns are at the helm?

No more purchases for me. Can't read a dang thing.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Yeah it seems silly. I have great vision but eventually I assume I won't.

lulumink

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2012
App Store is really the biggest downfall of all the changes made to ios6.
It's unusable. Steve Jobs would angrily rise from his grave and curse at you Apple engineers!!!

MacVault

macrumors 65816
Jun 10, 2002
Planet Earth
iOS 6 = Apple's "undoing"?

Yea, WTF happened to the App Store. I mean, I can understand the Maps fiasco more than the screwed up iPhone app store app. What happened to the list view? This new 1-app per screen is garbage!

What is Tim Cook's email address? I mean, really, what is Tim thinking? What is Forstall thinking? Apple is killing itself!

Pagemakers

macrumors 68030
Mar 28, 2008
Manchester UK
There are supposed to be nearly a billion apps in the App Store, so how is channel 4OD app which has been out for 18 months listed in the new section.

How can out of nearly a billion apps, can 2 NFL apps be in the UK top 20 apps. UK people barely know what NFL is.

In fact out of nearly a billion apps, the top 10 hasn't really changed that much in the past 12 months. Strange that!!!

And how on earth can the majority of the top grossing apps be FREE apps!!!! I have always said the should be 3 categories of app. Free (meaning FREE), paid and free apps with in-app purchases. The Simpsons app is 'free' but they have single in-app purchases for £69. Come on. Get real.

A little off topic I know. Time to get off my box ;)

----------

Just searched for the tmobile store a couple of miles from me.

Surprisingly the new maps app found it.

I clicked the info pane and called them up.....

The store that answered my call was 40 miles away from the data given by the app!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.