Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mac3973

macrumors member
Jun 21, 2011
First picture ever taken!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,356

Linc00

macrumors newbie
Mar 12, 2011
He isn't happy I ate bacon in front of him

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 326

ipoddin

macrumors 65816
Jan 6, 2004
Los Angeles
Nighttime test I did last night at 9pm with available light. Top row is the iPhone 5, bottom row is the 4S.

Attachments

• IMG_0852.jpg
    IMG_0852.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 773

pbrooks

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2008
theres no way you took that cat with an iPhone ....thats amazing.

I didn't believe it either, so I imported the photo into Aperture...

Camera: iPhone 5
Lens: Unknown
ISO: 50
Focal length: 4mm
ƒ/2.4 @ 1/30 sec

To the person who posted the cat... Beautiful shot. Great composition and DoF. Careful though... I could also see the GPS info for the photo, so be careful when you export photos to post on the web that you aren't including geotagging data.

ViperDesign

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2007
Utah
I didn't believe it either, so I imported the photo into Aperture...

Camera: iPhone 5
Lens: Unknown
ISO: 50
Focal length: 4mm
ƒ/2.4 @ 1/30 sec

To the person who posted the cat... Beautiful shot. Great composition and DoF. Careful though... I could also see the GPS info for the photo, so be careful when you export photos to post on the web that you aren't including geotagging data.

Like I would post a fake picture geez. Thanks for letting me know, thought I had turned that off.

pbrooks

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2008
Like I would post a fake picture geez. Thanks for letting me know, thought I had turned that off.

I wasn't implying anything about you. I was simply in disbelief at the quality of your photo. In my head, I still have a category for "real cameras" and one for "cell phone cameras." Guess I have to rethink that. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.