Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brainguy

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2012
1) Apple PO is Week 32 (August) -- Ordered on 9/14 @ 4:45 AM EDT
2) Radio Shack PO is Week 37 (September) -- Placed PO w/ RS on 9/17 11 AM (don't think it matters for RS)

Both are same model - 32 GB White AT&T.

Last edited:

iHawaii

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
whats the point of this thread?

My guess is someone with a lot of time/resources will tabulate the data into a readable format for people of my remedial intellect... possibly even explain the batch of scuffed black phones, etc. Ergo, an attempt at quantifying patterns to be used if there are common issues that arise.

That being said...

White 16GB
Group 1
Week 37

rmbpuser

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2012
My guess is someone with a lot of time/resources will tabulate the data into a readable format for people of my remedial intellect... possibly even explain the batch of scuffed black phones, etc. Ergo, an attempt at quantifying patterns to be used if there are common issues that arise.

That being said...

White 16GB
Group 1
Week 37
maybe if you wrote did you receive your iphone in a good condition or not

iHawaii

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
Good point (mine is pristine)... but aside from aesthetics, there will be "bugs", functionality not identified in the first 10 minutes of activating that pop up through use that may or may not be a part of iOS 6... and can be pin-pointed to a manufacture date, etc.

freediverdude

macrumors 6502a
Dec 26, 2006
Hmm, that's interesting, mine comes up week 37 (sept. 10-16), even though it only started shipping on the 22nd. I wonder if there is something to this notion about the Oct. 5th people who got moved up being because of cancellations.

rmwebs

macrumors 68040
Apr 6, 2007
Week 36 September in factory (C3) China.

White 16gb - picked up lunchtime Saturday from a quiet Apple Store in Watford (UK)

meotai

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2012
Production week: 35 (September)
Colour: White
Capacity: 16GB
Factory: DN (China, Chengdu - Foxconn)

Flawless.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.