Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iaddict

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 15, 2007
My Outlook calendar is missing all of my data. I have tried syncing it with my iPhone calendar several times through iTunes but it still won't sync. Anyone else have this issue that can help me?

jbr.456

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2012
possible solution

My Outlook calendar is missing all of my data. I have tried syncing it with my iPhone calendar several times through iTunes but it still won't sync. Anyone else have this issue that can help me?

I could not get IOS6 iPhone 4s to sync. Used to work but stopped when I loaded IOS6. Solution: I went to the advanced part of iTunes and after making sure my Outlook was up to date re synced after checking the option" replace iPhone calendar" with Outlook calendar.

After syncing I then added a test appointment in Outlook and the iPhone and re synced. BOTH appointments synced so I assume all is now well.

iaddict

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 15, 2007
jbr.456 - I'm not sure if it was the same problem. My iPhone calendar has all my information but it will not sync back to my Outlook calendar on my stinking' laptop calendar. Was that the same issue you had? I don't want to replace my iPhone calendar with the blank calendar in Outlook.

iaddict

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 15, 2007
Found the resolution

In my settings both the Exchange calendar and iCloud calendar was turned on. I turned off iCloud, ran a sync, and all my information came back to the calendar on my laptop!

thbirb

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2013
Only 1 way

My iPhone sync to my Outlook on my computer {PC}, however when I enter an event into my computer it does not go back to my iPhone. Any suggestions?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.