Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KPOM

macrumors P6
Oct 23, 2010
still no option to pick up (I'm in EST timezone)

It doesn't look like the site is properly working right now. I checked more out of curiosity as I have a iPhone 5 already.

It's a bit different from last year. You actually purchase the phone first. It seems that you will need to buy it on contract. To get it device only you'll need to take your chances with the in-store stock.

theinspirond

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2012
oh man :( is it central? is it west?! :( im calling support now and still trying to chat with a support agent -_-

miguelq

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2007
Just tried like 8 times...I am sure that some rep at ATT is going to ask me why I started to upgrade like 52 times in the last 4 days but cancelled each time...it's Apple's fault! :)

rotlex

macrumors 6502a
May 1, 2003
PA
Aggravating. Not working here, east coast - no pick up option available. What the heck?

jetjaguar

macrumors 68040
Apr 6, 2009
somewhere
i have the phone in my cart but the pick up is greyed out and ive tried mutiple times .. im waiting to speak with an online rep but of course that is taking forever

riffola

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2010
NYC
Not seeing an in-store pickup option available, it's greyed out. That sucks. Also no device only option, that's fine, I wanted to do an upgrade anyway.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.