Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bursthead

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2010
Can you guys please check stocks for 55123? Looking for black 64 and white 16 or 32.

It's what I still have in my shopping cart a White 64gb ATT. If it helps..

Apple Store, Rosedale Center
Roseville, MN

Apple Store, Northbrook
Northbrook, IL

Apple Store, Oakbrook
Oak Brook, IL In Stock

Apple Store, Lincoln Park
Chicago, IL Unavailable for Pickup

Apple Store, North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL In Stock

Apple Store, Orland Square Mall
Orland Park, IL In Stock

pmartin89

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2012
Yeah, it looks like the San Diego locations haven't updated their stock at all yet because I've thrown in all the models and none of them are there...unless they all didn't get any.

San Diego got a few Black 32 ATT, but they sold out fast. My friend tried Carlsbad and Chula Vista, and when he went to Checkout at both places, they sold out.

Anyone think they'll update anymore inventory tonight or is hope lost for the night? haha

1stTimer

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2012
Ah just registered for this, love how everyone is so helpful here. Anyone have any luck in Arizona? I've been on this since ten but no luck :/

just keep trying Casie.... almost give up 15 mins after 10pm.... but I got mine in :)

pheenix11

macrumors regular
Jul 13, 2010
Don't go to the store until you get the pickup is ready email. Found this out the hard way last year with some Apple TV's. They were sitting on the shelf but couldn't give it to me because the order hasn't "finished processing". I couldn't cancel and buy the ones on the shelf because they already had a hold on my card. Sheer lunacy.

davewolfs

macrumors 6502
Jul 13, 2007
Question,

If I want to buy a phone outright, can I sign up with a plan on the site for pickup than show up and tell them I don't want the plan anymore and just want the phone and pay in full?

1stTimer

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2012
Question,

If I want to buy a phone outright, can I sign up with a plan on the site for pickup than show up and tell them I don't want the plan anymore and just want the phone and pay in full?

I dont see why not, but cant you order it on the apple store without a plan??

casieee

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2012
I got my order for a 32gb black AT&T iPhone 5 in for arrowhead store. :)

Oh man congrats! :D
This kind of discourages me and makes me want to quit and just wait :(.
Was it pretty recently you got the order in? I've been at it for like a good hour and a half and nothing.

ak2196

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2012
Just picked it up 5th ave store

64 GB white. They won't convert it to unlocked so going to use the 30 day return and get the unlocked in that time.

techieteengirl

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2012
Anyone have any luck in South Florida?

I was able to get my order through at a store in Fort Lauderdale, The Galleria Mall. Everything else in "Miami" was not available for pick up. There were also stocks showing in Naples. But this was at 1:08 AM.

----------

No 2nd ... and only a hold on my credit card... no actual charge yet !

I placed my reserve at 1:08 AM. And I was charged right away.

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Got my order for a 32GB black 5 here in Maryland. Now, I can't get to the store until around 7 this evening..will they hold it for me all day or is there a risk of them selling it? Should I call when they open to make sure?

etheR23

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2012
Got my order for a 32GB black 5 here in Maryland. Now, I can't get to the store until around 7 this evening..will they hold it for me all day or is there a risk of them selling it? Should I call when they open to make sure?

Your best bet is to call the store when they open. I'm heading to the store in about 45 min in NY when they open to ask the same question for another forum member. I'll post back here and let you know what they say but i'm not sure if its the same for all stores.

cameronfree

macrumors member
Jun 16, 2010
Just received my "Order is ready for pickup" email...

Anyone going right at 10:00am EST? Let us know how it goes... Long lines, in and out, etc. I'm hoping to go on lunch.

jeff657756

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2011
Just received my "Order is ready for pickup" email...

Anyone going right at 10:00am EST? Let us know how it goes... Long lines, in and out, etc. I'm hoping to go on lunch.

I'm in here now at the apple store at Easton in Columbus. I got here right at 10. Pretty long line but they asked me if I had a preorder so I skipped it. Only thing is now the rep says the system isn't updated so they have to sort some things out before I get my phone.

drhellboy22

macrumors newbie
Apr 20, 2010
i order my last night at 1:05am i have only receive on email saying that "your order is being processed"
hope they send me a email soon saying that my order is ready to be pick up

MDTerp

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2012

Are you headed to the Towson store? Let me know how the pick up goes, that's where mine is.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.