Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KnightWRX

macrumors Pentium
Jan 28, 2009
Quebec, Canada
The only point I'm making is that you're drawing equivalence with things that aren't really equivalent.

Retards, queers, midgets can't help it. It's genetic. Fatties can. It's in their head.

And he is the bigger man. :D

(I'm an ex-fattie myself. Queso, I agree with you : The day you decide you're going to become fit, you do.)

dXTC

macrumors 68020
Oct 30, 2006
Up, up in my studio, studio
God forbid she ever squirted.

I think I have that video clip...

Nah, just kidding, but I have seen some of her other clips. Most of them aren't even sexual in nature, really; they're more of a "day in the life" type, with clothes on. There are some of us FAs that are so enthralled by the idea of women of this stature that they don't even require nudity to... ahem... enjoy it. That's FA taken to its extreme. The next level is feederism, which incidentally is one of the reasons Pauline's in this predicament.

MacSince1990

macrumors 65816
Oct 6, 2009
*Shrugs* Good for her.

I think it says a lot that when I saw this headline, I nodded and shrugged... then when I saw "They're Planning a Titanic II" I groaned aloud: "ohhh, God."

RITZFit

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2007
Just around the river bend

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-09-01 at 10.29.31 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-09-01 at 10.29.31 PM.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 460

TedM

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2012
California
omg. and she says she cant wear sexy underwear, but hey at least she can drop a sheet over herself. LOL. Though I didn't click the link. Seeing isn't the same as hearing and hearing it was funny.

RedCroissant

Suspended
Aug 13, 2011
funny stuff..

I think it's hilarious that right below this story on the front page is a story about the making of Titanic 2. It's just something that I thought was remarkable. Have a nice day/night everyone.

sikkinixx

macrumors 68020
Jul 10, 2005
Rocketing through the sky!
Everyone is gonna rag on her, and given the fact that she gained weight intentionally for some stupid meaningless record she deserves it, but if she is trying to lose weight and it helps her then good for her... and the lucky:eek:guy

'Bmac

macrumors regular
I just do not understand, how in the world someone would want to be that fat? In the newspaper article she said that she knows that she can't buy sexy lingerie but she "drapes a nice sheet" over herself. When someone is THAT fat absolutely, positively nothing sexy about them. As for sex, how does someone that fat have sex? She said in the article that "jiggling" is fun. It's obvious she never had real sex because with that much fat to "jiggle" how does one find the holes that are needed to actually have real sex?

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
I just do not understand, how in the world someone would want to be that fat? In the newspaper article she said that she knows that she can't buy sexy lingerie but she "drapes a nice sheet" over herself. When someone is THAT fat absolutely, positively nothing sexy about them. As for sex, how does someone that fat have sex? She said in the article that "jiggling" is fun. It's obvious she never had real sex because with that much fat to "jiggle" how does one find the holes that are needed to actually have real sex?

I don't know how obese bodies work, but surely the important stuff (mouth, genitals) have less fat around them to allow them to continue working? Or am I way, waaay off and they're using something else as a substitute for sex?

dXTC

macrumors 68020
Oct 30, 2006
I don't know how obese bodies work, but surely the important stuff (mouth, genitals) have less fat around them to allow them to continue working? Or am I way, waaay off and they're using something else as a substitute for sex?

Your first premise is correct in more than 98% of cases. I know this from both anecdotal evidence and personal experience. Only a small handful of extremely obese people have inner thighs so bulky, or bellies so pendulous, that they have admitted giving up on genital-to-genital contact. Creative positioning plays a role otherwise.

And as I've said in a previous related thread, anything beyond that veers toward TMI territory.

Last edited:

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
Your first premise is correct in more than 98% of cases. I know this from both anecdotal evidence and personal experience. Only a small handful of extremely obese people have inner thighs so bulky, or bellies so pendulous, that they have admitted giving up on genital-to-genital contact. Creative positioning plays a role otherwise.

And as I've said in a previous related thread, anything beyond that veers toward TMI territory.

I just skimmed through your FA thread there. Out of curiosity and you don't have to answer if it's too personal, how big of a guy are you? Often if I see guys with Obese women they are really skinny or small guys. Sometimes they are both large.

dXTC

macrumors 68020
Oct 30, 2006
I just skimmed through your FA thread there. Out of curiosity and you don't have to answer if it's too personal, how big of a guy are you? Often if I see guys with Obese women they are really skinny or small guys. Sometimes they are both large.

I'm 6'3, and currently about 240 pounds-- not super-skinny, but not super-obese either. I could stand to lose a few, for health reasons; I have, in fact, lost about 25 pounds from my heaviest a couple of years ago, through dietary adjustments and regular exercise.

My romantic partners have tended to be at least 75-100 pounds heavier than me at the time. When I was in college, I was a scrawny-looking 190, and briefly dated a young woman who approached 400 and was perhaps the largest female student on campus at the time. That's the biggest size disparity I've had to this point.

As one might guess, I've received a wide variety of reactions-- good, bad, and ugly. I got a prank call during my relationship with the above woman:
  • Caller, female voice: Hi, is this [dXTC]?
  • Me, somewhat unsuspecting: Uh... yes?
  • Caller: It is? Then you'd LOVE me-- I weigh over 400 pounds! HAHAHAHA (click)
Or I sometimes get this: "Hey man, I was in Wal-Mart (or other store) the other day and saw someone, and I instantly thought of you." It's a good thing I'm married, or I'd probably be bombarded with matchmaking propositions: "Hey, I have a sister/cousin/aunt/friend that would be perfect for you!"

My wife has had people comment to her about me, too. One stands out, though: "Wow, how'd you get him?" Although worded innocently enough, it was implied by tone that she had somehow managed to attract someone that could be considered "out of her league". Rather irksome.

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
Thanks, everyone has their "likes" or fetishes. Personally I like Asian/middle eastern girls. Generally tan skin and dark hair. Others like big boobs, small boobs, blonde hair, redheads, skinny/fat maybe that's even related to your sexuality as well. You don't have much control on what "turns you on".

I'm 6'3, and currently about 240 pounds-- not super-skinny, but not super-obese either. I could stand to lose a few, for health reasons; I have, in fact, lost about 25 pounds from my heaviest a couple of years ago, through dietary adjustments and regular exercise.

My romantic partners have tended to be at least 75-100 pounds heavier than me at the time. When I was in college, I was a scrawny-looking 190, and briefly dated a young woman who approached 400 and was perhaps the largest female student on campus at the time. That's the biggest size disparity I've had to this point.

As one might guess, I've received a wide variety of reactions-- good, bad, and ugly. I got a prank call during my relationship with the above woman:
  • Caller, female voice: Hi, is this [dXTC]?
  • Me, somewhat unsuspecting: Uh... yes?
  • Caller: It is? Then you'd LOVE me-- I weigh over 400 pounds! HAHAHAHA (click)
Or I sometimes get this: "Hey man, I was in Wal-Mart (or other store) the other day and saw someone, and I instantly thought of you." It's a good thing I'm married, or I'd probably be bombarded with matchmaking propositions: "Hey, I have a sister/cousin/aunt/friend that would be perfect for you!"

My wife has had people comment to her about me, too. One stands out, though: "Wow, how'd you get him?" Although worded innocently enough, it was implied by tone that she had somehow managed to attract someone that could be considered "out of her league". Rather irksome.

dXTC

macrumors 68020
Oct 30, 2006
Thanks, everyone has their "likes" or fetishes.
You don't have much control on what "turns you on".

Bingo. For me, it's a "like." As you said, some like big boobs. Some like big butts. I like big... well, everything. If I were a "feeder", actively trying to make a small lady larger, then it would become a fetish. If I were still single, why would I bother with all the hassle of feederism when there are plenty of ladies-- here in the USA at least-- that are already plus-size who just want someone to love them as they are? There are some weird control issues with feeders...

This preference has been a part of who I am for as long as I can remember; in the words of Lady Gaga, I was sort of "born this way". Because of its unorthodox nature, I've developed a sort of empathy for LGBT individuals. Criticizing them for their preferences would, in my case, be quite hypocritical. Just about everyone has a preference, and just about everyone has an audience.

Last edited:

jbachandouris

macrumors 603
Aug 18, 2009
Upstate NY
A few years ago, the actor who played Marty McFly was on the Arsenio Hall Show. He was asked 'what kind of girls do you like?'

His response? 'The kind that like me.' Arsenio looked confused as he apparently never had any trouble attracting women.

My wife is big (200 lbs), but I married for love and not necessarily looks. I weigh 158 at 5'6" so its challenging even at that weight.

We have been married almost 13 years and I have not been a very good provider as I have had employment 'challenges,' but she still stays.

Oh, and I did NOT click on the link (I don't forget things easily and I don't need any extra memories).

'Bmac

macrumors regular

What you've said sounds logical. But a person 700 pounds having sex makes me throw up in my mouth even thinking about it! And for her and her partner granting the reporter an interview is just being a little arrogant. NO normal weight person gives interviews about their sex life.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.