Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

riyadc

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 31, 2004
There seems to be alot of us whos package was at:

ZhengZhou, China 09/23/2012 7:35 P.M. Arrival Scan

And then has wierd tracking problems. Some people where still stuck in China, some moved on to South Korea and then got stuck, some made it all the way to Louisville, KY. Please post here if your package was in ZhengZhou at 7:35 and then has mysterious so we can figure out whats going on.

----------

Here is my post from the other thread:

Also my bother ordered 3 hours after mine and his was in ZhangZhong at 7:35 but it moved onto Korea then Alaska and now in Louisville. Both mine and his phone are getting delivered to the same address. Here is his progress:

Louisville, KY, United States 09/27/2012 1:12 A.M. Arrival Scan
Anchorage, AK, United States 09/26/2012 2:43 P.M. Departure Scan
09/26/2012 1:25 P.M. Arrival Scan
Incheon, Korea, Republic of 09/26/2012 11:59 P.M. Departure Scan
Incheon, Korea, Republic of 09/25/2012 8:30 P.M. Arrival Scan
ZhengZhou, China 09/25/2012 5:16 P.M. Departure Scan
09/23/2012 11:30 A.M. Departure Scan
ZhengZhou, China 09/22/2012 12:01 P.M. Origin Scan
China 09/24/2012 2:01 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

And here is mine:

09/23/2012 11:30 A.M. Departure Scan
ZhengZhou, China 09/22/2012 4:44 P.M. Origin Scan
China 09/24/2012 11:09 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Both packages were together at "ZhengZhou, China 09/23/2012 7:35 P.M. Arrival Scan" but his moved on at 5:16 9/25 but mine stayed stuck.

I am hoping both our packages are moving together and mine just wasnt scanned. Both out packages say a 9/27 Delivery and that its On Time.

Untraumatized

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2012
Mine is also stuck in ZhengZhou since 7:35PM ON SEP 23RD
As well as scheduled for a SEP 27th delivery
(Model: Black 16GB for AT&T, I live in Lancaster, CA - NEAR LA)

Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 09/27/2012, By End of Day (but I scheduled a pickup for 9AM rofl...)

Last Location:
Arrived - ZhengZhou, China, Sunday, 09/23/2012

----------

I am hoping both our packages are moving together and mine just wasnt scanned. Both out packages say a 9/27 Delivery and that its On Time.

I hope the same exact thing, because if yours gets delivered, so should mine lol! We have the EXACT same thing going on and you are giving me hope since you said you both ordered at same time to same place and you have the scheduled delivery still (some peoples got taken off)....

HERES TO HOPING! :):):):):):):):):):p

Last edited:

riyadc

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 31, 2004
Both mine and my brothers are Unlocked (AT&T Versions) 32GB Black iPhone5's going to Toronto, ON, Canada.

Southernboyj

macrumors 68000
Mar 8, 2012
Mobile, AL
Asia Club?

d00.gif

waitinggame

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2012
Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 09/27/2012
Approximate Delivery Time:
12:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Last Location:
Arrived - Incheon, Korea, Republic of, Tuesday, 09/25/2012

Additional Information
Product:WORLD EASEShipped/Billed On:09/24/2012Type:packageWeight:0.40 kg
Shipment Progress
Location Date Local Time Activity
09/23/2012 11:00 A.M. Departure Scan
ZhengZhou, China 09/22/2012 1:51 P.M. Origin Scan
China 09/24/2012 2:09 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Not going to take off work to sit and wait for this "on time" delivery residing in Seoul (possibly :confused:)
Please update if anyone gets anywhere with :apple: or UPS. I've got nothing... Should add that iphone 5 is a AT&T white 32GB going to Denver.

Last edited:

Cujojp

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2012
I had to register just to post in this thread. lol there are also a few of us at discussions.apple.com whom are having the same issue.

One member whose phone is stuck in Incheon, Korea called ups and was told that it hasn't cleared customs yet. That should tell us that their phone is probably in Louisville and UPS's site isn't updating.

Here's my current tracking data:

Location Date Local Time Activity
09/23/2012 11:00 A.M. Departure Scan
ZhengZhou, China 09/22/2012 3:21 P.M. Origin Scan
China 09/24/2012 2:08 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

I find it hard to believe UPS would have an item sit for more than a couple of days at a warehouse.

Untraumatized

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2012
One member whose phone is stuck in Incheon, Korea called ups and was told that it hasn't cleared customs yet. That should tell us that their phone is probably in Louisville and UPS's site isn't updating.

Well, the problem there is that I just noticed the one somebody just posted says that it Departed on the 25th, then arrived in Korea... but everything else was the same as mine... Mine doesn't have the 25th Departing log... this is driving me CRAZY! :mad::apple::p:apple::confused::apple::eek::apple::(

anyways... if your arrives and mine doesn't im gonna be pissed! haha!

----------

Please update if anyone gets anywhere with or UPS. I've got nothing...

LMAO I have been trying that this whole time, going nowhere... Apple's phone number actually tells me "We are having a high amount of calls and cant take your call, peace out homie" (basically) LOL!

riyadc

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 31, 2004
This was from my chat with UPS earlier today, wasnt very informative...

Tt2KE.png

Untraumatized

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2012
This was from my chat with UPS earlier today, wasnt very informative...

That is an understatement... You should keep that as proof to how useless the livechat is... They literally just told you that you have the power to do as much as them, and if that's the case then they are TRULY useless...

Cujojp

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2012
I know my ups tracking hasn't updated and remains to say my phone is in Incheon, South Korea.

But, I checked UPS flight logs and apparently a flight will be leaving from Louisville at 3:43 A.M, to Minneapolis (my shipping destination) at 5:03 A.M.

If that's true, I'm hoping your phones will be on similar planes to your regional hubs! And the phones are just missing scans.

Cross your fingers gentlemen.

Untraumatized

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2012
I know my ups tracking hasn't updated and remains to say my phone is in Incheon, South Korea.

But, I checked UPS flight logs and apparently a flight will be leaving from Louisville at 3:43 A.M, to Minneapolis (my shipping destination) at 5:03 A.M.

If that's true, I'm hoping your phones will be on similar planes to your regional hubs! And the phones are just missing scans.

Cross your fingers gentlemen.

I'm just gonna go to sleep, wake up, check my tracking, see that its still stuck on the other side of the ****ing world, maybe call UPS to make sure its not there which will make me feel stupid after, but it will also give me a chance to bitch at somebody... gonna be a ****** day tomorrow i can feel it! HAAHA, anyways i gotta go to sleep, lets all hope it works out lol

brdwygurl

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
Mine was in the same boat. No movement at all. This morning I checked and it made it to KY. YEA! So I am wondering if it just wasn't updating.

Attachments

• ups.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 2,139

riyadc

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 31, 2004
Mine was in the same boat. No movement at all. This morning I checked and it made it to KY. YEA! So I am wondering if it just wasn't updating.

Damn nice, where was it stuck China or Korea? Did all those new locations just pop up out of no where? When was the last time you checked the tracking? I hope i see some movement today...

smf913

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2012
I just checked my update status as of 4:30 AM 9/27 PDT and guess what--it's still showing the last location scan of Incheon, Korea at 8:30 PM on 9/25. According to my watch, that's now 48 hours just chillin' in Korea. Enough already.

My scheduled delivery also still reflects delivery by EOD today and I'm in Sacramento, CA. Guess I'm calling both UPS/Apple in a few hours:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Roxanne1007

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2012
Same boat here!!! Mine was stuck in China for DAYS, now Korea for yet more days! No updates since Korea 830 arrival DAYS AGO, but yet still deemed 'in transit-on time' for an EOD delivery TODAY!!! I do not see how this is possible at this point. I'm outside Raleigh NC btw.

I ordered my phone (w 32g) morning of launch. Husbands that afternoon (B 16g) and his arrived DAYS ago!

smf913

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2012
I just checked my update status as of 4:30 AM 9/27 PDT and guess what--it's still showing the last location scan of Incheon, Korea at 8:30 PM on 9/25. According to my watch, that's now 48 hours just chillin' in Korea. Enough already.

My scheduled delivery also still reflects delivery by EOD today and I'm in Sacramento, CA. Guess I'm calling both UPS/Apple in a few hours:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Latest update: (I'm posting on both the original & new thread)
Quote:

Originally Posted by waitinggame
I am stuck in the same Incheon 8:30pm group as well showing a delivery date of tomorrow (not going to happen). I too want a replacement. It would be great to just have a pick-up at the apple store. I hate this crummy waiting till the stupid delivery date passes. I will never preorder with apple again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smf913
Join the ever growing group--there's at least 6 of us in this group that have been posting on this thread....

6:06 AM PDT
Finally spoke to a UPS Supervisor regarding the "delayed Incheon 8:30PM 9/25 shipment". According to her, this group of 1500 items are showing a delivery schedule of 10/1. She had no reason why their ups.com tracking system shows us a delivery of 9/27 EOD or why some of the UPS Choice members received the pre-delivery alert on 9/26. They are in fact, still in Korea. I've requested an email confirmation of what she stated and supposedly will receive that within the hour. I will still call Apple to complain. I would love to know how orders were selected for the expedited vs express options.

More later.....

Last edited:

Tomb01

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2009
Colleyville, TX
I was stuck in China for a while, but was in the group that landed in Louisville this morning at 1:12AM. Thought that meant they would actually deliver late today (as the My Choice email indicated), but I think my 'Expedited' shipping put me behind all the 'Express' folks, and no scans since arrival....

Very annoyed at both Apple and UPS. Apple for the 'Expedited' thing, UPS because they seem to have been simply unable to manage this large volume...

To be fair, my original delivery was 10/5, so if I get it this week it is better than they promised... (sigh)

brdwygurl

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
Where are people seeing the expected delivery date. UPS usually shows "expected delivery"....but for this package I don't see anything on the UPS site that says when they think it will be delivered. It's currently in KY since 1 am. Also when I check order status on my apple account, I don't see any estimated delivery date. I am just trying to plan what day I need to be home to sign, since I live in a condo and don't want them to leave it at my door.

riyadc

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 31, 2004
I just talked to UPS live chat and got some new info:

screenshot20120927at747.png

No idea what the paperwork release from custom means, but apparently its getting delivered monday oct 1st now. Still no concrete information about what exactly is going on.

Cujojp

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2012
Latest update: (I'm posting on both the original & new thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smf913
Join the ever growing group--there's at least 6 of us in this group that have been posting on this thread....

6:06 AM PDT
Finally spoke to a UPS Supervisor regarding the "delayed Incheon 8:30PM 9/25 shipment". According to her, this group of 1500 items are showing a delivery schedule of 10/1. She had no reason why their ups.com tracking system shows us a delivery of 9/27 EOD or why some of the UPS Choice members received the pre-delivery alert on 9/26. They are in fact, still in Korea. I've requested an email confirmation of what she stated and supposedly will receive that within the hour. I will still call Apple to complain. I would love to know how orders were selected for the expedited vs express options.

More later.....

This is great, yet awful and extremely annoying news. Currently still showing a delivery date of End of Day, Today.

ups-incheon.png

The annoying thing is we all pre-ordered on the launch date, yet you can now walk into any apple store and pick one up.

Untraumatized

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2012
This is great, yet awful and extremely annoying news. Currently still showing a delivery date of End of Day, Today.

The annoying thing is we all pre-ordered on the launch date, yet you can now walk into any apple store and pick one up.

Well going by everyones post, those of us who didn't make the 21st pre-order date but got the one right after (people who still ordered 1hour-5hours after the first pre-orders sold out) got screwed on the shipping, because people who ordered on the same day but WAY later, even that night, already have theirs...

ohh and I did what i said, woke up, checked, still say its in china, still says delivery today, WHAT A ****ING JOKE, is ups open or do i have to wait another hour? because im going to GIVE THEM A ****ING EARFULL

riyadc

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 31, 2004
Well going by everyones post, those of us who didn't make the 21st pre-order date but got the one right after (people who still ordered 1hour-5hours after the first pre-orders sold out) got screwed on the shipping, because people who ordered on the same day but WAY later, even that night, already have theirs...

ohh and I did what i said, woke up, checked, still say its in china, still says delivery today, WHAT A ****ING JOKE, is ups open or do i have to wait another hour? because im going to GIVE THEM A ****ING EARFULL

Please let us know what they say, haha. I they're open now. You and me seem like the only 2 people suck in China, everyone else is in Korea or Louisville.

Untraumatized

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2012
please let us know what they say, haha. I they're open now. You and me seem like the only 2 people suck in china, everyone else is in korea or louisville.

i know what a joke! Im even pissed that theirs is in korea since if you look you and me have the earliest day (23rd) and most of them are 24th or later...

Ohh and by i am already listening to hold music, the first guy that directed my call sounded scared... Ya im not happy lets just put it like that

branana

macrumors member
Jan 15, 2006
There is an update on my tracking status, looks like Oct 1 is probably realistic:

Incheon, Korea, Republic of 09/27/2012 23:56 Departure Scan
Incheon, Korea, Republic of 09/25/2012 20:30 Arrival Scan
ZhengZhou, China 09/25/2012 17:16 Departure Scan
ZhengZhou, China 09/23/2012 19:35 Arrival Scan
09/23/2012 19:05 Departure Scan
09/23/2012 8:14 Origin Scan
China 09/23/2012 8:22 Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Ordered at around 2am on the first day. Heading to Vancouver, BC

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.