Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Roessnakhan

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2007
ABQ
The next Nexus device or a Lumia 920 (if Windows Phone finally gets some developers). Basically, a stock OS is what I'd be after (though the Lumia has some Nokia frills).

dontwalkhand

macrumors 603
Jul 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
HTC One S,One X, Evo 4G LTE, Motorola Photo Q 4GLTE...Not in any specific order, I would research them all first and figure out which one would meet my needs best. But right now it's iPhone 5 and don't need to worry about otherwise, or other phones :)

Fernandez21

macrumors 601
Jun 16, 2010
HTC one X without a doubt. I don't get the circle jerk for the galaxy s3, just cause it has an sd card and removable battery.

vastoholic

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Either the One X (My friend has one and really tries to sell me on it) or the GS3, only because it's the only other phone I've bothered to keep up with.

I don't know enough about the Lumia series but I still would love to try a windows phone just for the hell of it.

ANMA dojo

macrumors regular
Mar 22, 2010
Lumia 920..... and an iPod Touch for med apps since the Windows phone app store lacks those :)

PBz

macrumors 68030
Nov 3, 2005
SoCal
A Nexus with raw Jelly Bean & a great camera would tempt me. I picked up a Nexus 7 on GameStop trades & I love it. It's not an iPad replacement but it blows the Kindle Fire HD away. The N7 is fun & fast.

boomhower

macrumors 68000
Oct 21, 2011
Galaxy Nexus without a doubt. I want stock Android with no overlays. I'm way over anything Microsoft so those are out.

bembol

macrumors 65816
Jul 29, 2006
Samsung Galaxy Note II.

I knew I wasn't going to like the new iPhone but wanted to try it. In 2-3 weeks I will sell it (locally).

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Elcotel-Series5-02.jpg

zuckuss00

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Which is actually still a really nice and fast phone. Jelly Bean is a damn good OS too.

tigress666

macrumors 68040
Apr 14, 2010
Washington State
Erm, that's hard. I would prefer Android's UI over windows but because of my own reasons I'd rather not get too entrenched in Google's eco-system (having to do with all their stuff integrated and if you are on G+ for example and if you break a "rule" they block access to *all* your google services. I don't want to be too much at the whim of Google cause of that since I do enjoy G+. Oddly enough while I like G+ it's what has made me a bit paranoid of Google. Though I at least trust them a lot farther than FB).

And I hate the Windows phone honestly, blech.

I have a feeling I'd cave and go with an Android, probably a Nexus device to make sure I can get the updates when they came out (updates are nice, they make you feel like you got a new phone in a way). And hopefully I could find a good high end Android phone that isn't ridiculously big (honestly, I prefer smaller to bigger but it seems the iphone is really the only high end phone that hasn't fallen to the bigger is better fad, well now it has but only a little bit at least).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.