Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AbeFrohman

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2011
Same here. Resolved the popup issue, but now cannot access individual apps - either from a list (New & Noteworthy), top lists, etc. also cannot view/download via a direct link from other source (i.e. AppZap, from a website, etc).

Tried a workaround by trying to download something I purchased on my iPad. No go. I cannot access my purchased apps list either.

Update: It just cleared itself & now appears to function.

Rojo

macrumors 65816
Sep 26, 2006
Barcelona
I'm hit too - though claiming account details are wrong

Tried to download an app update, and went through the same new terms and conditions screen. I accepted it, but then it took me to my account details where it said I needed to update my information. I re-entered everything, but then it gave me an error message saying the security code on my credit card was incorrect (it's not - I'm looking AT my card and entering the number printed there...the same number I've used a gazillion times in the past. But now it's suddenly not working...)

So frustrating! :mad:

valexa

macrumors member
Nov 3, 2007
Just been hit by this in days after its been claimed to be fixed while getting itunes match songs.

jpswansea

macrumors member
Sep 7, 2010
UK
Express Lane Answer

Had a reply from Express Lane asking to switch off iTunes Match and Genius then switch back on. Still the same. I have sent another email back to them. Is this all because of a new iTunes coming?

neversink

macrumors regular
Jan 16, 2008
OMG.. This is really pissing me off. Not to mention their 42 page terms and agreement policy that renders everything you own useless unless you agree to it.

Hope they lose millions in lost purchases

I couldn't agree more....

It is sickening how sloppy and uncaring about its consumer. But they certainly pay their lawyers tons of money to write 50 pages of legal crap they may not even be valid in court. Wish they would spend their money on decent materials, map apps, and code. And I wish they would spend their money on updating their ancient Mac Pros.

i think I am jumping this Apple ship and I was an early adapter of Macs and Apple. Oh well....

It was good to know you, Apple.....

Kaysif

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2012
[
Update: The issue appears to be fixed.
Why do you say this? Do you not know what the definition of "fixed" is. Sure it's not repeating itsel over and over anymore. No, now it just won't load the Terms at all still disallowing you to make new purchase or updates. So clearly it is still broken.

Wordman

macrumors regular
Jan 14, 2010
They mess up like every other company. They are under a microscope from anal people like yourself and thats the problem I have.

You are way too worried about what Apple is doing wrong. I have an answer for you if you're so angry about the "8 things apple messed up this month."

Go buy a phone/computer/mp3player from SOMEONE ELSE.

Move on with your life. It's too short to whine and complain about problems the most valuable company in the world is going through.

Apple messed up with Maps and Scuffgate. It sucks, but i'm not going to cry about it.

I'm also not going to die if I can't download any new apps tonight. Everyone else will live too.

So...you're not way too worried about others being way too worried about what Apple is doing wrong?

Think you may have found your own little niche to cry about, my friend.

But as you so correctly implied, life is too short.

Lyla99

macrumors newbie
Dec 7, 2012
Ok. I hate u apple. 2 months of not being able to connect to the iTunes Store. Weird thing is it pops right up when I turn off the wifi but that does me no good cuz u can't download shows or movies if ur not connected to wifi BUT my wifi is 100% working and has been. Is anyone else having this exact problem, if so FIX IT APPLE cuz u have to be losing money so y no fix. I have the crappy iPhone 5, don't know if that makes a difference, but am I the only one with this exact problem?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.