Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jcacuracl

macrumors newbie
Dec 18, 2009
Guess they sold out of the presale bumpers.

Hey jackwins,
Not sure if there is a way to PM on this forum but I have a question to ask you. If it is possible to PM, could you PM me please. It is regarding a link you previously posted. Thanks!!

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
If you're smart, you would've gotten AppleCare+ instead. The real luxury is the iPhone 5 itself. Let's face it, you'll be furious when you drop your iPhone and it lands on a tiny rock that cracks your screen even when you have a $160 case on.

junglesnake

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2011
If you're smart, you would've gotten AppleCare+ instead. The real luxury is the iPhone 5 itself. Let's face it, you'll be furious when you drop your iPhone and it lands on a tiny rock that cracks your screen even when you have a $160 case on.
Agree completely. The whole reason I dumped the 4s! I love the beatiful white 5 naked!! Light and then! No cases for me!

INTERNETUAL

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2012
Anyone who has ordered this case through a legitimate email invite, what step does your order history say your status is at?

I ordered mine, they have already charged my account, and I'm sitting at "Order Pending", once I click on "View or change order info".

Just curious.

WindWaker

macrumors regular
Oct 13, 2011
USA
just pre-ordered. So pumped for this case.

I also heard that ElementCase will be releasing pieces to the case which you can remove/ install. Pretty cool.

On a side note, did anybody get a confirmation email when signing up for the Sector 5?

v3rn

macrumors regular
Mar 16, 2010
I asked them if they would sell the individual pieces so that if you dropped your case and wrecked a side you could just replace that side instead of having to buy a whole new case. They said they weren't sure if they would offer the pieces which was disappointing.

jackwins

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2008
Hey jackwins,
Not sure if there is a way to PM on this forum but I have a question to ask you. If it is possible to PM, could you PM me please. It is regarding a link you previously posted. Thanks!!

Jcacuracl, I am not seeing the option to PM you.

----------

Anyone who has ordered this case through a legitimate email invite, what step does your order history say your status is at?

I ordered mine, they have already charged my account, and I'm sitting at "Order Pending", once I click on "View or change order info".

Just curious.

My status says "Processing".

Rat-Boy

macrumors 65816
Jul 28, 2008
Georgia
That case doesn't even look like it protects the phone when laying it down.

Looks like there is no over-lap at all and the screen would still touch the table surface.

Not sure this case provides much protection really.

jcacuracl

macrumors newbie
Dec 18, 2009
Duh... I guess i dont have enough post yet and not enough time spent on this forum. Man what the best way to contact you jackwins?

jcacuracl

macrumors newbie
Dec 18, 2009
jackwins,

I see the visitor message you sent me. But I still cant reply. Do you have a bogus email or if you don't mind your email? I have a question I want to ask you but I don't want to post it on the form. Thanks.

jackwins

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2008
jackwins,

I see the visitor message you sent me. But I still cant reply. Do you have a bogus email or if you don't mind your email? I have a question I want to ask you but I don't want to post it on the form. Thanks.

Check your email youve associated with Macrumors.

v3rn

macrumors regular
Mar 16, 2010
This thread isn't about the Taktik. The Taktik is a completely different type of case.

buddybd

macrumors 6502
Jul 28, 2011
The S5 looks very good, but too much for a case. Getting the 5 at full price has been bad enough, can't justify spending this much behind a case.

v3rn

macrumors regular
Mar 16, 2010
Still debating if I should cancel my order or not. The price is getting harder and harder to swallow, but I know once I get it in my hands I'm gonna love it.

prezasti

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2010
Looks like the next round of Order emails went out today. Or at least mine did.

I was hoping it wouldn't be available until some of the first orders were in a few reviewers hands.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.