Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RTbar

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 26, 2011
There have been several times where my phone does not register my touches until the 3rd or 4th attempt. Other times, the touches do not register at all - i can literally peck at a button 10 times with no effect. This happens across all apps. Additionally, scrolling sometimes seems to be a bit slow and choppy. Has anyone else experienced these problems?

aDRock1154

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
There have been several times where my phone does not register my touches until the 3rd or 4th attempt. Other times, the touches do not register at all - i can literally peck at a button 10 times with no effect. This happens across all apps. Additionally, scrolling sometimes seems to be a bit slow and choppy. Has anyone else experienced these problems?

I've had no issues with the screen on mine. I would make a backup and restore it and see if it fixes the issue.

L-Tuned

macrumors regular
Oct 3, 2012
Adding a location under Reminder

Anyone have problem when try to press the "+" under Reminders location?

Dpearso8

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2012

I have had the exact same problem. Additionally the touch screen doesnt seem as precise as it was on the iphone 4 or 4s; lots of wrong letters when I sm typing.

The battery could be better but besides those two issues, I am happy woth the 5.

bowlen

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2012
Perth
I think it is to do with the touch sensor and led screen combined with the front glass panel

I have the same problem

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.