Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jmxp69

macrumors 6502
Dec 10, 2008
Very interested in this case. Does anybody happen to have both the tones case and the lightning dock? I'd like to know if phone sits far enough down on the lightning dock with this case on.

I put a standard bumper on my work 4s last night only to find it doesn't sit far enough down to charge on a radio dock I have. Given I already ordered the lightning dock, I don't want to waste the $25 on this case if the phone won't charge on this dock.

Since nobody sounded off, I ordered the case. Hope it works with the dock. I'll post here with my findings after they both arrive.

Jason28

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2012
My tracking got updated from "Accepted" to "Processed". Does this mean it is ready to ship by USPS?

VidPro

macrumors 6502a
Mar 16, 2011
Not sure beause my case started off as accepted even though the case did not ship. Last night I checked the tracking and it's finally on the move. I should have it by Saturday.

kayesummer

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2012
TONES For iPhone 5

i was just wondering if this is in anyway available to stores here in canada maybe futureshop or best buy? the shipping is a lil costly

skiborsy

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2009
Just to help with shipping estimates, I ordered Oct. 2, received shipping notice Oct. 3, and it looks like it finally went in the mail Oct. 10. Should arrive tomorrow.

dannys95

macrumors member
Jan 6, 2009
You should get it soon as mine came the next day. Maybe just a hiccup with the tracking info

Ah, my package is moving. On October 2, it started at "shipping info received" and moved to "shipment accepted" on the same date. After contacting Switcheasy it was finally accepted and processed through the USPS origin sort facility.

TL;DR: it gets here Saturday, finally.

jmxp69

macrumors 6502
Dec 10, 2008
I ordered yesterday, got this today:

Mailing Date: 10/11/2012
Est. Delivery: 1-3 days
Service: First Class (R)
Signature: Not Required
Tracking: xxxxxxxx (I got a USPS tracking number)

hockey17

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2010
I find it easy to take it on and off. I really like it but keep flitting between this and the SGP Ultra Thin, can't pick my favourite yet!

good deal. Thinking i might get it.

I have the otterbox defender. collects mad dust in the case and leaves scratches. Also have the candyshell. I like the look of this one though

blue rocket

Suspended
Jul 28, 2010
CT, USA
I wish they'd make this case in the actual iPhone 5 "slate" color scheme as well as make the volume buttons look more like the belkin sheer case (less cheap looking)

yOyOYoo

macrumors 6502a
Feb 13, 2005
CA
Is the bottom lip of the case above the lightning connector really loose? If so this would be a deal killer for me.

kjparfekt

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2012
Washington, DC
Ordered the white case...hopefully I don't experience the same delays as those of you that ordered the black. I saw one poster that said the white suffered some discoloration from his jeans pockets but I figured I'd risk it since this case really does look good and having exchanged 2 phones for out of the box damage I am extremely fearful of scratching this not to mention dropping it. Will post pictures whenever it arrives.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.