Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

critten

macrumors member
Jan 13, 2008
i called the Highland Village, Houston TX store and they said limited colors. When I showed up they didnt know it was even being sold and still had ALL colors available. Picked up a slate=)

Attachments

• 253059_750094891691_1356268313_n.jpeg
    253059_750094891691_1356268313_n.jpeg
    48.9 KB · Views: 93

TigerMacAttack

macrumors newbie
Jun 24, 2010
My order is now showing:

Available to ship: 5 - 7 business days
Delivers Oct 24 - Oct 26 via Standard Shipping

I had the same problem when I placed an order through Apple last Monday. Instead I canceled my order with Apple and ordered through Amazon yesterday. My nano will be delivered tomorrow.

Dark Void

macrumors 68030
Jun 1, 2011
Quick question.

For those that ordered online, when where you actually charged for your iPod Nano? It has been added and removed from my pending charges about 3 times from the time that I ordered it until now, and at this point it is shipped and on it's way to my home and the pending charge is not showing up at the moment.

Did anyone else experience this?

Ifti

macrumors 68040
Dec 14, 2010
UK
Quick question.

For those that ordered online, when where you actually charged for your iPod Nano? It has been added and removed from my pending charges about 3 times from the time that I ordered it until now, and at this point it is shipped and on it's way to my home and the pending charge is not showing up at the moment.

Did anyone else experience this?

They take the money from you card about a day after you have received the item. The reason why they add and remove it from your pending charges is to check you have the funds available and to reserve funds to cover the item once shipped.

Dark Void

macrumors 68030
Jun 1, 2011
They take the money from you card about a day after you have received the item. The reason why they add and remove it from your pending charges is to check you have the funds available and to reserve funds to cover the item once shipped.

I see, thank you for clearing that up. I was aware of pending charges disappearing but 3 times had me confused.

Thanks again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.