Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stgebhardt

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 12, 2012
If you can fix this problem, give me your info and I'll send you $20!

Here's the details:
1. I have an iPhone 5.
2. A month or so ago I started playing "Clash of Clans" under username XYZ, which was registered with Game Center.
3. I decided I wanted to start all over again from scratch. Since I couldn't just simply delete the app and download it again and start a new profile, I decided to restore my iPhone 5 to factory settings.
4. After downloading Clash of Clans again and starting a new clan, I get a pop-up every single time asking me: "Do you want ot load Chief XYZ willage with Town Hall level 4? Warning: progress in the current game will be lost." This is followed by two boxes: one is red that says "Cancel" and the other is green that say "Okay." I have pressed "Cancel" every time, but ****ed up and pressed "Okay" once recently. This resulted in me starting all over again from scratch.
5. Do you know how I can get rid of this mind ****ing pop-up?

>>>If you give me the answer that works I'll send you 20 USD. No ****. I love this game, but this pop-up sucks a nut. For real, this is not a joke. I've run out of options and this is my last hope...send me an email at stgebhardt@gmail.com to get things moving.

ilugram

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2008

Here's the details:
1. I have an iPhone 5.
2. A month or so ago I started playing "Clash of Clans" under username XYZ, which was registered with Game Center.
3. I decided I wanted to start all over again from scratch. Since I couldn't just simply delete the app and download it again and start a new profile, I decided to restore my iPhone 5 to factory settings.
4. After downloading Clash of Clans again and starting a new clan, I get a pop-up every single time asking me: "Do you want ot load Chief XYZ willage with Town Hall level 4? Warning: progress in the current game will be lost." This is followed by two boxes: one is red that says "Cancel" and the other is green that say "Okay." I have pressed "Cancel" every time, but ****ed up and pressed "Okay" once recently. This resulted in me starting all over again from scratch.

>>>If you give me the answer that works I'll send you 20 USD. No ****. I love this game, but this pop-up sucks a nut. For real, this is not a joke. I've run out of options and this is my last hope...send me an email at stgebhardt@gmail.com to get things moving.

Can't you just delete the App, and when the confirmation comes up there should be a pop up asking whether you also want to remove data from game centre?

jvpython

macrumors 6502
Aug 25, 2011
New Zealand

Here's the details:
1. I have an iPhone 5.

Go to manage your iCloud app data and delete all the data associated with this game. Also if you delete a game and want to start from scratch later tap yes when it asks you to remove it from game after deleting it from your iOS device.

thebeastjk

macrumors newbie
Jan 15, 2013
Settings > iCloud > Storage and Backup > Manage Storage > Show All > Game Name > Edit > Delete All

Hey guys i have the same problem like the thread starter. I did what you write but my problem is that my iCloud is empty i have no data there. What should i so now?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.