Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aaagat111

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2005
St. Louis, MO
it seems like almost everyone forgot software v hardware as soon as the iPhone 5 came out.

i.e. maps = software, iPhone 5 = hardware. Problems with maps != problems with iPhone 5(yes the iPhone 5 runs iOS6 currently, but again its the software that runs across many of their devices)

Romanesq

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2003
Hoboken
that was so off the hook

Really hit the third rail there several times. The close was super and didn't fall flat like so many skits.

Let me think, what does America manufacture? Does diabetes count?

Holy *****, that left a mark. :cool:

palmerc2

macrumors 68000
Feb 29, 2008
Los Angeles
I usually don't watch SNL but damn that was good. It's so amazing to me how much people will blow things out of proportion and cry like little kids over the smallest things. Some people just don't realize how good we've got it.

iAi

macrumors 6502
Sep 26, 2012
I usually don't watch SNL but damn that was good. It's so amazing to me how much people will blow things out of proportion and cry like little kids over the smallest things. Some people just don't realize how good we've got it.

Unbelievable how many people here and everywhere are whinging about anything & even non-issues.

And especially if it's about Apple - the number 1 and most popular company in the world now, the opportunistic iHaters & tech media will take advantage or make mountains out of mole hills.

And so many will fell for it or regurgitate the same lies over and over.

AJAAY

macrumors 6502
Sep 29, 2012
"What does America make?"

I was in tears. Hilarious!

This was pretty much a big #firstworldproblem hash tag.

lelisa13p

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2009
Atlanta, GA USA
I missed everything before & including Weekend Update so thanks to the OP for posting this here, along with the link in Post #5. It was really weird watching the verbal exchanges, given what we've been reading over the past 2 weeks. They nailed it. :D

I'm one of the lucky ones = no problems, 64GB Black *HAPPY* :)

tymaster50

Suspended
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
That's exactly how I imagine people on this board talking when they complain about the iPhone
"when I point my phone at the sun I get this purplish haze in my photos, why is that?"
Just goes to show.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.