Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Navdakilla

macrumors 65816
Feb 3, 2011
Canada
Don't care about this app.. Devs need to update all the other major apps that I use. Hopefully within the next month

Battlefield Fan

macrumors 65816
Mar 9, 2008
After reading this article I downloaded the iPhone, iPad, and Mac app. It's awesome how the data automatically transfers between all the versions!!! And it is really fun! Kinda glad MR posted this!:D

saotomefirst

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
I liked this game too, and although I appreciate the idea of a Mac version, I think they could use the bigger screen better than to just maximize the game UI to fit it.

Anyway, I'm looking to become member of a big crew to try and earn some prizes. Anyone?

boomer0001

macrumors newbie
Aug 9, 2011
I saw MR post the update for the Mac App and dled it. Immediately loved it and got my wife playing too, and she loves it!

I liked this game too, and although I appreciate the idea of a Mac version, I think they could use the bigger screen better than to just maximize the game UI to fit it.

Anyway, I'm looking to become member of a big crew to try and earn some prizes. Anyone?

Touch Arcade is the biggest crew with over 10k people in it. If you want big prizes, join them.

saotomefirst

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Touch Arcade is the biggest crew with over 10k people in it. If you want big prizes, join them.

Thanks, I already joined them. But I'm actually looking for crew where I can get to meet everyone, maybe chat a little - not just accumulate some deliveries. If you hear of any crews like that please let me know.

Buggy, slow and unresponsive in 4s :mad:

Man, it now syncs through iCloud, so it may take a while to start the game. However, when it does, the game runs pretty fast. Try giving it about 10~15 secs before giving up on loading it. ;)

thasan

macrumors 65816
Oct 19, 2007
Germany
Thanks, I already joined them. But I'm actually looking for crew where I can get to meet everyone, maybe chat a little - not just accumulate some deliveries. If you hear of any crews like that please let me know.

Man, it now syncs through iCloud, so it may take a while to start the game. However, when it does, the game runs pretty fast. Try giving it about 10~15 secs before giving up on loading it. ;)

Tanks mate.but i don't know why, but my passengers don't want to board easily. I need to keep clicking and sometime, they decide to board etc...:confused:

Dhelsdon

macrumors 65816
Feb 5, 2010
Canadian Eh!
The Mac app has been working great for me, aside from the crashing every half hour or so.. I never expected it to be perfect that's for sure but I find it tough to play on the 4S now that Im used to playing it on a bigger screen.

guineapig

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2011
Italy
Never bought any, currently at 7000+, already exchanged 4000, playing since release in average half hour a day.

saotomefirst

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
How far can you play without buying in app ”Plane Bux"?

You can basically play FOREVER. In fact, I found out that you are more likely to buy those at the beginning of the game, especially if you want to bypass the 'boring' part where you can only fly to a handful of cities with 1/2 seat planes - ok you can't buy levels but you can buy more planes so you lvl up faster.

Tanks mate.but i don't know why, but my passengers don't want to board easily. I need to keep clicking and sometime, they decide to board etc...:confused:

Let me guess, this bug is in your iDevice. After they launched an update for the iPhone 5 bigger screen this issue appeared for me. They already launched an update to correct this issue, and it now works fine for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.