Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fralle

macrumors 6502
May 18, 2012
South part of North
Duh, I bought mine two weeks ago :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_2555.jpg
    IMG_2555.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 829

Eldiablojoe

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 4, 2009
West Koast
Huh. I bought mine like Sept 27 to take to Hawaii for a friend (No Apple store on his island). They said the new ones were due to be released sometime in October. It hasn't been opened and I want him to be able to mail-exchange it for a new one (because the new ones come with the color he wants, and with ear pods instead of ear buds).

Thanks!

Hexiii

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2011
Prague, Czech Republic
Huh. I bought mine like Sept 27 to take to Hawaii for a friend (No Apple store on his island). They said the new ones were due to be released sometime in October. It hasn't been opened and I want him to be able to mail-exchange it for a new one (because the new ones come with the color he wants, and with ear pods instead of ear buds).

Thanks!

The shuffle doesn't come with EarPods.

skinniezinho

macrumors 65816
Jan 1, 2009
Portugal
I'd like to see a "real" photo of the new ipods.
And if they really need itunes 10.7 as the requirements say...
I'd like a yellow one...

Eldiablojoe

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 4, 2009
West Koast
The shuffle doesn't come with EarPods.

The US Apple Store guy said the new ones did. The question was why would anyone buy the pods by themselves for $50 when for that same $50 you could buy the new shuffle with ear pods. A free shuffle essentially :)

sno1man

macrumors regular
Oct 24, 2011
The US Apple Store guy said the new ones did. The question was why would anyone buy the pods by themselves for $50 when for that same $50 you could buy the new shuffle with ear pods. A free shuffle essentially :)

The new shuffles DO NOT come with the new ear pods. I bought two of them yesterday (one pink, one black) and they both came with the older era buds.

PS: This might be the best pink apple has put out , it's not a gaudy girly pink, but a more subdued almost rose color

luckylisp

macrumors 6502
Feb 2, 2006
NY state
For those that have seen the new shuffle colors in person, is that pic above accurate? Is the blue as bright as it is in that pic or is it more muted?

dmccloud

macrumors 68030
Sep 7, 2009
Anchorage, AK
For those that have seen the new shuffle colors in person, is that pic above accurate? Is the blue as bright as it is in that pic or is it more muted?

It is more muted than that pic indicates. I was at the Apple Store earlier today and looked at all of the new iPods in person. The red is actually a bit brighter than that pic indicates as well.

leenak

macrumors 68020
Mar 10, 2011
I decided to buy the purple shuffle for times when I don't want to listen to Pandora at the gym. The purple looks more pinkish than purple to me though but I love pink so its great. I used it last night and thought it was great. I'm already bumping up to the 2GB limit though.

Mr_Brightside_@

macrumors 68040
Sep 23, 2005
Toronto
Just my two cents, the yellow isn't very nice. Kinda greenish, a bit lurid. All the others are very nice however. I'd recommend trying to take a look in person first.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.