Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gasu E.

macrumors 603
Mar 20, 2004
Not far from Boston, MA.
Another "bought it for Scrivener" person here. It has been on my list - but always kept getting shoved to the bottom.

I prefer Bejeweled with a touch screen, but downloaded it anyway.

My daughter is waiting for the Bioshock unlock!

ETA: And I think i'm going to like Firetask if it gets unlocked.

I'd like to give Scrivener to one of my kids, who has her own computer, and keep the rest for myself. Would there be any issues with this? I expect not, but always concerned with those "unknown unknowns."

Kroner

macrumors regular
Jul 13, 2011
Norway
Once I immediately saw 15 months of Evernote I went a bought it :)

Also while Evernote was the only reason I actually bought it, looking through the bundles "Scrivener" looks to be quite promising. I will get a opportunity to try it properly next week :)

dustfree

macrumors newbie
Oct 19, 2012
You also can get CleanMyMac for free if you refer someone.

Once you go to the licence page, there is a Tell A Friend link.

Last edited by a moderator:

proxtoyz

macrumors newbie
Aug 23, 2009
15 months of Evernote is a no brainer for this price, looking forward to working my way through the other apps too, some promising stuff :D

W1MRK

macrumors 6502
Dec 9, 2010
This is my first MacHeist bundle so I am unfamiliar on how the bundle unlocks have worked in the past. Some on the MacHeist forums are saying that everything will be unlocked regardless of purchases, and that it is simply a sales ploy, while others say that Bioshock and Corel will not be achieved.

Kinda wish I knew which way it was. I paid mostly for Artboard, Corel, and Mac gourmet. Feels like if they are unlocking it anyway, the failure to simply say that may be keeping some from purchasing.

I am no retail expert but it seems almost like a sales hurdle.

Senseotech

macrumors 6502a
Nov 23, 2009
NC
Printopia is going to be the one thing in this bundle that makes me want to buy, I won't use the Evernote or any of the games either. Too bad I can't split this up with someone else for those things.

Senseotech

macrumors 6502a
Nov 23, 2009
NC
I want to pull the trigger on this, but can't justify it for one or two apps. If anyone is interesting in splitting this for the games and/or Evernote, PM me?

Ryvion

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2012
Is Corel Painter Lite unlocked yet?
Want to buy it for Corel Painter Lite, since Mac doesn't come with paint.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.