Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which color iPod touch is your favorite?

• Total voters

GoodBoy

macrumors 6502
Nov 17, 2007
I like the vibrant colors, but they're tiring after a while, so I voted for white/silver. Black is good, but in this so called "slate" edition it's very boring and the most prone to scratches and scuffs. From what I've seen on YouTube unboxings, the most popular color is white/blue. But like I said, the silver is the best for me. With cases I can make it look in every color I want and when got bored just change the case ;)

Cjshino

macrumors regular
Oct 17, 2012
I have blue but i like silver and red. Yellow is disgusting IMO but i really wanted Red but i dont wanna wait for apple's slow service

Regbial

macrumors 6502a
Jul 10, 2010
I like the vibrant colors, but they're tiring after a while, so I voted for white/silver. Black is good, but in this so called "slate" edition it's very boring and the most prone to scratches and scuffs. From what I've seen on YouTube unboxings, the most popular color is white/blue. But like I said, the silver is the best for me. With cases I can make it look in every color I want and when got bored just change the case ;)

Yeah, only sad thing is you don't get the black front. :/ I wish they had a black front/silver model. oh well..

rjalda100

macrumors regular
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
Black, but that could be because I'm so used to the black front of mine (I have a 4th gen), and because I don't like the white front.

gcrr

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2012
I went with the black and slate. I like the white and blue combo but I thought it was a little much and might get old after a while.

HenryHealy

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2011
I would have loved if they made the coloured back with a black front plate as well. I think the Product Red with black front would look slick.

iLLUMI

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2012
Black/Slate and also White/Silver

I like the black/slate colour because when I'm watching videos I dont like to see white boarders surrounding the screen.
However, the white/silver model looks very nice indeed. A very good combination. I may just get both! :D

skippymac

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2010
Hampshire, UK
Most ridiculous idea to have white fronts on all the coloured models IMO!

Maybe it would have put the cost up to do coloured panels or maybe they just thought it looked good...

Ffosse

macrumors 68000
Nov 5, 2012
The only one left in the store yesterday was the black and slate...I would probably have gone for the white and silver if I'd had a choice, but the dark one is nice, anyway.

mrskb

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2012
Michigan
I have the blue/white, and I love it! I figure, if I get tired of it, I can get a different case, or a skin. So far though, I think it's classy and fun!

samanthas

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2005
Portland, OR
I like the silver and blue but don't like the white and so i went with the slate. And yes i do have a couple scuffs. I plan on getting a case or cover.

WSR

macrumors regular
Jun 9, 2011
I got a black/slate model, but since I put it in a Griffin Survivor case the color ended up not mattering.

Beeplance

macrumors 68000
Jul 29, 2012
Slate, because it has a black front display.

If the pink one could come with a black front display, it would definitely be my favorite as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.