Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Homewrecker

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2012
Apple doesn't have an official blog.

Hum... blog or site, the important thing is that they hint the release but removed it later. you can check by looking for the news on google, you can see it was posted 1 day ago but as you click on the link its missing

Cougarcat

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2003
I was expecting it today too, but there's a week left in "late October."

Their earnings call is Oct 25. Maybe they'll release it that day.

moderngamenewb

macrumors 6502
Jul 20, 2011
No iTunes 11

I was looking forward to the possibility of iTunes 11 being given a release date of today. I figured it wouldn't be today, but I thought iTunes 11 would have been mentioned a little bit about the new UI and perhaps a couple of new features not mentioned last time. I was disappointed it was left out. Hopefully it's delayed because they want to make sure that there are little to no bugs, to make sure it's a good user experience

skitzogreg

macrumors 6502
Oct 31, 2007
Arkansas
I was looking forward to the possibility of iTunes 11 being given a release date of today. I figured it wouldn't be today, but I thought iTunes 11 would have been mentioned a little bit about the new UI and perhaps a couple of new features not mentioned last time. I was disappointed it was left out. Hopefully it's delayed because they want to make sure that there are little to no bugs, to make sure it's a good user experience

http://investor.apple.com

Destroysall

macrumors 65816
Feb 28, 2012
United States
I'd wait just a little more. It's not like the world of Apple will come crashing down because they didn't announce when exactly it will be available during their keynote.:rolleyes:

iWe

macrumors regular
Jul 18, 2012
Well, it does seem like something went wrong since you can see the "Get ready for the new iTunes" blog post from that particular link but the direct link to the blog post found on this page gives you an error. And if you go to the main page of the Inside iTunes blog the "new iTunes" post has been removed. And before it gets completely removed here's a screen capture...

3rVaB.jpg

ThE.MeSsEnGeR

macrumors 6502a
Jan 26, 2009
Santiago, Chile
Well, it does seem like something went wrong since you can see the "Get ready for the new iTunes" blog post from that particular link but the direct link to the blog post found on this page gives you an error. And if you go to the main page of the Inside iTunes blog the "new iTunes" post has been removed. And before it gets completely removed here's a screen capture...

I'm genuinely starting to get worried :(

nefan65

macrumors 65816
Apr 15, 2009
I'm thinking after the earnings call/meeting. They've done this before with software. Patience...

MasterHowl

macrumors 65816
Oct 3, 2010
North of England
I'm so disappointed it wasn't released yesterday. It's the thing I was most excited about!

Hopefully they'll have released it by Friday at the latest, so we all get to play with it over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.