Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tingler

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2012
Seeing how visual this new version of iTunes will be, I'm guessing they have lots of bugs to work out.

Let's hope they release it soon. iTunes 11 was the only thing that genuinely excited me from Apple in the last few months. I've been a fan of iTunes since version 4 and can appreciate any good updates to it.

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
wont the iPad mini and iPad 4 require a iTunes update in order to sync?

i noticed that previous itunes have came out on wednesdays so its either today or probably next wednesday (oct 31st)

iBug2

macrumors 601
Jun 12, 2005
Just got this by email:

iTunes Connect will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on Thursday, October 25 from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. (Pacific).

During this time, iTunes Connect will still be available. However, pricing changes made, or scheduled to go live, between 12 p.m. and 7 p.m. (Pacific) will not be reflected on the App Store and your app will become unavailable for purchase for the duration of the maintenance period. When maintenance is complete, your app will become available. To avoid interruptions to the availability of your apps, we recommend that you do not make any app price changes during this time.

Regards,

The App Store team

It seems that we will get iTunes 11 on the 25th after the maintenance.

Tingler

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2012
Just got this by email:

iTunes Connect will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on Thursday, October 25 from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. (Pacific).

During this time, iTunes Connect will still be available. However, pricing changes made, or scheduled to go live, between 12 p.m. and 7 p.m. (Pacific) will not be reflected on the App Store and your app will become unavailable for purchase for the duration of the maintenance period. When maintenance is complete, your app will become available. To avoid interruptions to the availability of your apps, we recommend that you do not make any app price changes during this time.

Regards,

The App Store team

Thanks for the update. I guess then it won't be irrational to expect iTunes tomorrow.

jeremiah239

macrumors 6502a
Nov 1, 2007
239 Area, FL
Just got this by email:

Regards,

The App Store team

Got the same email, and thought the same thing!

kidintown

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2012
when are they usually rolling out updates? like, how many hours?
i want it today and i hope we'll get it.
need something to play before i get my new ipad mini and imac!

Pianoblack3

macrumors regular
Jul 18, 2012
Scotland
Considering it'll most likely be out tomorrow, i'm hoping there is still a traditional view feature on the new one, because tbh i'm not liking the new view!

megamanbnmaster

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2008
I.. actually hope they integrate Facebook Open Graph into this. I'm always interested in seeing my friends and their spotify music button and I hope the same can be implemented for iTunes, as that's my main music driver.
Still, we'll see soon as to what surprises will pop up.

Lvivske

macrumors 6502a
Aug 22, 2011
🇺🇦
And the engine is/was the most useless component of a car.

terrible analogy.

side bar shows a list of playlists and nothing else. bad UI. it's analogous to having a panel in your car that shows all of your saved radio stations taking up the entire dashboard.

chasemac

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2005
In a house.
itunes

iTunes was the gearing feature of the Mac when I first decided to buy one back in 2003. I grew up with the original Mac up to the Apple IIc and then shut it down during the Dark Days of Windows 9x. I love music. There are a lot of things that I love. To me, this is the creme da la creme of updates software/hardware and otherwise for the Apple ecosystem..:apple:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.