Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KKKL

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 16, 2005
Amoy
i want a song form iTMS and it is only 22 second
so i think just downloading the preview will be ok
i know a software can do that but i forget its name
who knows?

Veldek

macrumors 68000
Mar 29, 2003
Germany
KKKL said:
i want a song form iTMS and it is only 22s
so i think just downloading the preview will be ok
It's obviously not ok. Since when is stealing dependent on the size of the thing?

Oh, and I don't think there's a way to save a preview. And above might be the reason why, don't you think?

Koree

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2004
Philadelphia
there is probably a way lol, but.... its only 99 cents.... lol, i know thats worth more in china then it is in the US... but still!!!!

Anyways just google it, or just stick a recorder onto your headphone output if you have one...

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
I'll almost bet you it doesn't preview the whole song, even if it's shorter than 30 seconds. Also, it takes a pretty low thief to try and steal $.99.

Whyren

macrumors 6502a
DarkNetworks said:
Any free solutions for this one?

As long as you don't use any advanced features (none of which they had in the original freebie version), you can use it as long as you want without restrictions for free. In fact, that's pretty much what Ambrosia told me when I found out the freebie version doesn't work with 10.4.

DarkNetworks

macrumors 68000
Apr 12, 2005
nah i don't want to get anything off ITMS..pretty much worthless...i want a piece of software that will record what is being played on my mac...just audio..

quackattack

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2004
Boise, ID
This seems like quite a bit of trouble for 22 seconds. How is this 22 second song good enough to justify downloading programs and starting a thread to steal it, but not worth $0.99? :confused:

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
OK, downloading previews is doable, without using Wiretap or similar. You can download them "digitally". But it may be illegal so I'm closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.