Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BFizzzle

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2010
Austin TX
it's getting my friend to hold the phone steady that's the hard part. They don't like when I sling ADM polish all over them either... :D

Just take some of this with a microfiber cloth and rub the hell out of it, it will take car of the swirls.

he speaks the truth ^^^

any type of surfacing oil for car.
worked on my iphone 4s

Rocko1

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2011
it's getting my friend to hold the phone steady that's the hard part. They don't like when I sling ADM polish all over them either... :D

Just take some of this with a microfiber cloth and rub the hell out of it, it will take car of the swirls.

Have fun getting the excess polish/wax out of the gaps between glass and aluminum frame. :p

stretch350

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2012
Touch Screen Protector and Compound

If the scratches are more prominent on the touch screen, then yes, the use of a screen protector is a smart idea. I have always loved the screen protectors from Screenguardz. Compared to the ones at Best Buy (forget which brand), they are extremely smooth and the anti-glare is great. Here's the one for the iPhone 4...

http://www.bodyguardz.com/screenguardz-hd-anti-glare-for-apple-iphone-4-4s.html

Also, if you already have scratches in your touch screen, you might check out the glass compound from these guys. It looks like industrial grade stuff or something of the sort. :)

http://www.tdillctechnology.com/glass-compound.html

Jordan921

macrumors 603
Jul 7, 2010
Bay Area
Normal wear and tear. Alot of people don't care about those kind of scratches. I just put a back protector on mine and be done with it.

tgi

macrumors 65816
Aug 29, 2012
New iPhone gloves, guaranteed to protect the finish of your phone.

waiqg0.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.