Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Roger1

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 3, 2002
Michigan
Hi Does anybody know where I can find a free version of Bookman Old Style font? A person I work with recently received a Word document with this font, now they want the font installed on their machine. By Monday. For a Pagemaker document due Tuesday.

Now another stupid question: Why is it, when I open the document in Word, it tells me the font is Bookman Oldstyle, but when I do a "find", the font does not show up as being installed on my computer? Or am I missing something obvious??

superbovine

macrumors 68030
Nov 7, 2003
Roger1 said:
Hi Does anybody know where I can find a free version of Bookman Old Style font? A person I work with recently received a Word document with this font, now they want the font installed on their machine. By Monday. For a Pagemaker document due Tuesday.

Now another stupid question: Why is it, when I open the document in Word, it tells me the font is Bookman Oldstyle, but when I do a "find", the font does not show up as being installed on my computer? Or am I missing something obvious??

google it.

Roger1

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 3, 2002
Michigan
Hate to tell ya xsedrinam, but the download button on that website leads to fonts.com, where they want to charge me $22.00 for the font. Thanks for trying though :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.