Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nychot

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 15, 2011
Anyone getting theirs at BB? I am. They'll have them beginning 8 am next friday.i have silver membership so 45 day no questions asked return. I think i'll go for the 32gb and get the 18 months no interest. I bought my 16 gb ipad3 LTE that way. will sell the latter.

Jacoblee23

macrumors 65816
Nov 10, 2011
Anyone getting theirs at BB? I am. They'll have them beginning 8 am next friday.i have silver membership so 45 day no questions asked return. I think i'll go for the 32gb and get the 18 months no interest. I bought my 16 gb ipad3 LTE that way. will sell the latter.

I am. I heard they are starting to take pre-orders this coming week. Are you going to pre-order? Do you think you'll have to stand in line for hours?

Swayzee

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2012
I have silver membership as well as a good amount of rewardzone points saved up. Planning to get a white 32gb. Since it is so portable, i am debating whether or not i should add it to my AT&T plan or not. I know ill always have my iphone on me, but it would be nice to be able to use this device for web browsing and staying organized on the go.

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
I am too. Over at BB's forums, they've stated no preorders due to them not knowing how many they'll receive. It'll be first come, first serve on the 2nd at 8:00am.

Bako-MacAddict

macrumors 68000
Jun 7, 2012
California
I am too. Over at BB's forums, they've stated no preorders due to them not knowing how many they'll receive. It'll be first come, first serve on the 2nd at 8:00am.

Thats excatly what they should do for iPhones !! Best buy is so unorganized with pre-orders. Learned my lesson with the 4s and heard they didn't do to well with the iP5 launch :rolleyes:

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
Thats excatly what they should do for iPhones !! Best buy is so unorganized with pre-orders. Learned my lesson with the 4s and heard they didn't do to well with the iP5 launch :rolleyes:

I had the same issue with my 4S. They didn't get it in so I went to another BB and bought one. That was the exact reason I didn't preorder my 5 there. I'm actually glad they aren't doing preorders for the Mini since you wouldn't really be guaranteed one.

CaneCollegeboy

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2003

Its now 60 day no question return policy for silver members. Actually now that i think about it would they price match the target deal of a 40 dollar gift card for any ipad purchase?

Jacoblee23

macrumors 65816
Nov 10, 2011
Its now 60 day no question return policy for silver members. Actually now that i think about it would they price match the target deal of a 40 dollar gift card for any ipad purchase?

Do you have to have box? I am a silver member and need to return a keyboard case for my ipad, but do not have box or receipt.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.