Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cupcakes2000

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 13, 2010
Hi,

Does anybody have any recommendations for an online company to print large good QT prints? On different media?

Has to be UK or EU/Switzerland based ideally. I live in the french alps, but am British, so as long as it's on this side of the world it's fine.

Also, how about photobooks.. I used to use Aperture, and have just moved to Lightroom. Does anyone have any recommendations for similar photobook/print plugins that are available in Aperture, but for Lightroom?

Joe.

JackHobbs

macrumors regular
Nov 1, 2009
London
After reading a lot of photography magazines, no hardship there, one of the companies they seem to recommend is Bobs Books. I have had a book done by them and I was pleased by the quality. They have different qualities of books and I went for the general one. Good service and nice book.:D

cupcakes2000

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 13, 2010
After reading a lot of photography magazines, no hardship there, one of the companies they seem to recommend is Bobs Books. I have had a book done by them and I was pleased by the quality. They have different qualities of books and I went for the general one. Good service and nice book.:D

Not sure what 'no hardship there' means, as I wanted advice on a company that someone had already used, but thank you non the less. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.