Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

djsb29

macrumors newbie
Oct 31, 2012
Dont worry same thing every time with the pre orders, will probably be tommorow when most see status going to preparing or shipped, can even be as late as tomorow evening and you will still get it on Friday.

or next thursday if you ordered the white one!! .. eeeeek! :mad:

THFourteen

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2010
London
No sign of movement on the 4G orders. Some of the US guys have delivery dates of 19th and 23rd November

Looks like i won't see mine for a month :-S

nathanlloyd

macrumors member
Dec 7, 2009
UK
Get ready guys, here they come :)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 89

N0ddie

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2011
Glasgow
Unfortunately we haven't pre-ordered a mini yet. Really wanna have a play with one in the Apple store (Probably Buchanan Street Glasgow store) before I buy.

We have a iPad 2 at the mo so in theory the Mini's screen should look slightly better. Fingers crossed I can pick a 16Gb Wifi only white one on Saturday if I like it after I have a play with one. Though I know the smaller capacity iPads are usually the first to sell out.

Fingers crossed.

yegon

macrumors 68040
Oct 20, 2007
Not read thread through, so apologies if this has been covered....

Ordered a 3G mini, arrives late Nov obviously.

Separately I ordered a smart cover. Tracking says it shipped Monday, and supposedly it "arrived" yesterday. UKmail tracking is showing it was delivered and signed for yesterday at my address. It wasn't! I've checked my neighbours, who are trustworthy, they didn't take anything in for me.

I emailed UKmail this morning, no response yet. Just wondered if this has happened to anyone else? I was thinking maybe it's being held till Friday or something, but as it says it's been delivered and signed for, that doesn't add up.

In no rush for the smart cover - as I say, 3G mini arrives late Nov - just a bit concerned it's gone missing...

clukas

macrumors 6502a
May 3, 2010
Mine has shipped with UPS, but the tracking number they provide does not work on the UPS website?

LaNex

macrumors 6502
Feb 13, 2010
Mine has shipped with UPS, but the tracking number they provide does not work on the UPS website?

Mine neither, but as I recall there will be a different tracking number pop up in the order status that will, in time. I think.

Dlanod

macrumors 65816
Jul 11, 2008
UK

Usually takes a day to work and on recollection its the W number that works not the tracking number for some odd reason.

cytefx

macrumors member
Sep 7, 2006
Spain
mine is shipped also, with UPS, but the tracking number is the order number not a normal UPS number, it could change overnight I am thinking

clukas

macrumors 6502a
May 3, 2010
mine is shipped also, with UPS, but the tracking number is the order number not a normal UPS number, it could change overnight I am thinking

If you click on track your order you get this:

Additional Order Numbers XXXX
Assigned Carrier UPS
Tracking Number XXXX
Shipped to XXXX
Oct 27, 2012
Product Description IPAD SMART COVER LIGHT GRAY-ZML
IPAD WI-FI 16GB WHITE-GBR
Our Delivery Reference Number XXXX
Your PO Number XXXX
Delivery Service Standard Delivery
Signed by

I tried all the numbers on UPS and none work

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
If you go to Apple shipping page the UPS is there , just click the arrow near shipped and it will show up. But they don't show up yet in UPS.
I wonder why I have two numbers.

clukas

macrumors 6502a
May 3, 2010
If you go to Apple shipping page the UPS is there , just click the arrow near shipped and it will show up. But they don't show up yet in UPS.
I wonder why I have two numbers.

One is probably an internal number. So is the Tracking Number displayed underneath the carrier a valid UPS tracking number or will it change?

gazzamac

macrumors member
Jan 17, 2010
Mine shipped now too and no tracking details on UPS yet.

"Estimated Delivery Date (Subject to change) Nov 02, 2012"

Anyone think we will get them a day earlier ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.