Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TylerJennings

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 5, 2012
I called my local bestbuy (i'm buying my new imac from them) and I asked them when they would be getting them, and they told me They would start selling mid november. Not the most reliable source. BUT HEY! NEWS IS NEWS RIGHT?! :D

smoking monkey

macrumors 68020
Mar 5, 2008
I HUNGER
27s too!?!?

Nah, I know. Just the 21s. Pity. Hope I can get a 27 before Dec 17th. I'm travelling for 3 weeks over chrimbo and won't be around to get delivery. I'll probably have to hold off until the new year. Sux to be me...

muff

macrumors member
Oct 3, 2010
I called Apple Denmark today, and they said end of October (edit: November of course). They didn't know a specific date, but she was pretty confident that it would not be before the end of the month...

Last edited:

muff

macrumors member
Oct 3, 2010
October ? Sure ? Today is 31 ... :confused:

Sorry, November of course.

She was from the sales department, and she seemed to have knowledge about the release. I asked "do you know when it will be released? You probably don't..." But she said end November right away.

theraiderpt

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2012
I am being accurate. The shop says it's same date for 21.5'' and the 27''. Check in link on your right.

sdo1982

macrumors member
Sep 26, 2012
North Vancouver
Click the link...:rolleyes: says both on the 14th
Local reseller told me limited stock by the 27th Nov... But did say that meant they did to have a firm stock date, just a "Should have some by" date.

Mac2133

macrumors member
May 31, 2012
21.5 on display on Friday 2nd Nov

Spoke with the folks over at the local Apple Store yesterday about the iMacs. One of the geniuses said they'd be received the 21.5 for display on Friday 2nd Nov. And the 27 a 'few weeks later'.

MacMiguel

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2012
Spoke with the folks over at the local Apple Store yesterday about the iMacs. One of the geniuses said they'd be received the 21.5 for display on Friday 2nd Nov. And the 27 a 'few weeks later'.

WOW!! If that happens it will be so nice and i will be so happy, i want my 21.5" iMac dancing on my desktop :)

xgman

macrumors 603
Aug 6, 2007
I doubt these shops have any firm dates yet. More like placeholders. Also if the 21" imacs were going to be available first week in Nov, I would have expected pre-orders similar to the 11/2 imac minis. I'm "guessing" mid month for each Nov and then Dec.

gegeviana

macrumors newbie
Oct 31, 2012
spoke to a seller today at Fnac Paris.. he told the 21 would be out late November.. then again, I'm not sure if he told me that because he was trying to sell me the old model...

antirice

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2012
Well on apples website it say 21" November and 27" December. So bestbuy isn't really telling you anything new info.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.