Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008
OP could be telling the truth. The employee probably didn't know the iPad Mini comes out on Friday and just sold it.

taipan61

macrumors 6502
May 18, 2011
corner starbucks
mmmmm
he's at school so can't post any pics, yet he posted pics of the receipt??!!
why not just post pics of the mini along with the receipt?
just sayin':confused:

Txjole

macrumors member
Feb 22, 2008
Wouldnt it just be easier to post a pic of the mini?? Maybe with this thread in the background?

d123

macrumors 68020
Oct 19, 2009
Earth
LOL

He has time to photograph and then photoshop details off of a receipt, but doesn't have time to take a photo of the mini?

I've got a bridge in London that I'm trying to sell, any takers? :rolleyes:

rockyroad55

macrumors 601
Jul 14, 2010
Phila, PA
LOL

He has time to photograph and then photoshop details off of a receipt, but doesn't have time to take a photo of the mini?

I've got a bridge in London that I'm trying to sell, any takers? :rolleyes:

Question. Does the bridge have a pedestrian walkway? If so, send me a bill.

HowardSmith

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2012
Got it today in exchange for my Nexus 7 16gb version. I went in to exchange for the 32gb Nexus 7 and saw the iPad mini instead and got that. I got the black 16gb iPad mini.

First impressions is that it is indeed a little fat like what the reviews said. I can hold it with my thumb and two fingers and the rest sitting on the back. It's comfortable to hold IMO. The Nexus 7 is more natural to hold and the display is more crisp on the Nexus but the Mini's not bad.

edit - here's proof!

edit 2 - I'm at school so I can't post any pics up. Will do when I get home in a couple hours.

[url=http://i.imgur.com/nYNah.jpg?1]Image[/URL]

Come on why post a copy of the receipt when you have the mini?:p

iHeartapple2

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2010
Walmart's registers will not allow the cashier to sell a product to a customer before the release date and Walmart could incur major fines if they did.

hkfan24

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2012
I would think the Walmart POS system would have prevented this transaction to go through if this is in fact real.

fsumom

macrumors regular
Nov 1, 2010
I don't see why it matters if he did or did not get it. If he did, good for him. If he didn't, then he's a liar. Either way it doesn't matter. I couldn't care less if he received it even though I won't receive mine until Friday...lol.

dacreativeguy

macrumors 68020
Jan 27, 2007
nYNah.jpg

I want to pay 5.5% sales tax!!!!! But I guess 8.5% is the price I pay for not having to live in Wisconsin. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.