Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gmwalsh2012

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 31, 2012
Hi All,

Is anyone bothering to go and queue for the iPad Mini, i'm considering it myself, but not sure if there will be a need...

Cheers

Terriann010187

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2012
Id love to be queuing considering my Pre-order isnt due to the 15th Nov, but i cant get the day off work so im hopign and praying by some miracle there will be some on Sat morning when i head up the road. :(

gmwalsh2012

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 31, 2012
That's my plan as well - here's hoping. Thinking optimistically there should be good stock based on previous releases, and there hasn't been nearly as much hype about this.

Terriann010187

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2012
Well Good Luck and ill keep my fingers crossed.
I have to be in Belfast on Sat for 11am so ill be able to update this with some info!
:apple:

gmwalsh2012

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 31, 2012
Same, and if I manage to get down tomorrow AM i'll post an update. Good luck

slimuk

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2012
Considering it..

Based on other launches, when is the best time to get down there if you want to be away by 10am?

gmwalsh2012

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 31, 2012
Depends, if its like the iPhone 5 launch then u'd wanna be there at 6.00am or so. If it's like the other iPad releases, you might be safe with 8am. I've not idea what the demand is going to be, but safe to assume it won't be as high as the iPhone 5.

slimuk

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2012
Depends, if its like the iPhone 5 launch then u'd wanna be there at 6.00am or so. If it's like the other iPad releases, you might be safe with 8am. I've not idea what the demand is going to be, but safe to assume it won't be as high as the iPhone 5.

ok cheers

PearlJam

macrumors member
Jun 18, 2009
I'm going to scoot up after work tomorrow at 5pm to give it a shot. My online order won't be here until the 15th and that's doing my head in!!! :eek:

gmwalsh2012

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 31, 2012
Hi guys, just went to the store in Vic Sq. no queue, but they are out of all the 16gb - a load of other ones available though. You can get them online (delivered monday) from PC World

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.